Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Latin America, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 17 May, 2019 in Dire Brazil data, tensions brewing in Argentina
- 10 May, 2019 in Mexico CPI boosted by Easter, dovish Andean CBs
- 3 May, 2019 in Argentina policy U-turn continues, Maduro clings on
- 26 April, 2019 in Argentina: pricing political risk, CA now in balance?
- 18 April, 2019 in Bolsonaro’s unorthodoxy, Argentina’s inflation panic
- 12 April, 2019 in Bolsonaro’s first 100 days, rising regional inflation
- 5 April, 2019 in Mexico back in Trump’s firing line
- 29 March, 2019 in Bolsonaro boost over, MXN shrugs off USMCA risks
- 22 March, 2019 in A pension setback in Brazil, Argentina’s recession
- 15 March, 2019 in BCRA measures no silver bullet, team Amlo discord
- 8 March, 2019 in Carnival hangover for real & Argentine peso
- 1 March, 2019 in Brazil’s pensions, new BCB governor, Mexican bonds