Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Latin America, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 11 January, 2019 in Brazil’s pension reform push, Mexico fuel shortages
- 4 January, 2019 in Bolsonaro boost continues, Banxico a bit less hawkish
- 21 December, 2018 in Venezuela debt crisis phase II, what to watch in 2019
- 14 December, 2018 in Amlo’s first budget, Argentina in recession
- 7 December, 2018 in Pricing Amlo risk, Brazil’s GDP quirk
- 30 November, 2018 in Banxico blames Amlo, commodities driving BRL again
- 23 November, 2018 in Amlo’s referendums, Colombia’s fiscal challenge
- 16 November, 2018 in Argentine political risk, Levy’s BNDES challenge
- 9 November, 2018 in BCB independence, Banxico could resist calls for hike
- 2 November, 2018 in Upcoming Amlo flashpoints, Brazil’s pension hurdles
- 26 October, 2018 in The Bolsonaro boost; Amlo, energy and populism
- 19 October, 2018 in Bolsonaro’s reform agenda, BCB rates hikes