Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Latin America, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 31 July, 2020 in Colombia’s pensions, external surpluses & Mexican oil
- 24 July, 2020 in Mexican pensions, Pemex report, Brazil’s tax reform
- 17 July, 2020 in Signs of (slow) regional recovery, Chile bond yields
- 10 July, 2020 in Argentina and Ecuador’s debt wrangles, bleak Brazil
- 3 July, 2020 in Rising unemployment, fiscal damage, USMCA
- 26 June, 2020 in Fiscal paths, Brazil’s uneven recovery, Argentine GDP
- 19 June, 2020 in Chilean QE, Peru’s crisis, Argentina’s debt snag
- 12 June, 2020 in Brazil data debacle, Chile doubles down on lockdown
- 5 June, 2020 in Currencies rally, easing lockdowns, IMF and Argentina
- 29 May, 2020 in Banxico set for further easing, early signs of fiscal hit
- 22 May, 2020 in Covid hotspots, GDP falls, austerity in Ecuador
- 15 May, 2020 in Brazilian politics getting messy, Chile’s FCL and bonds
1-12 of 109 of 10