Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Latin America, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 22 March, 2019 in A pension setback in Brazil, Argentina’s recession
- 15 March, 2019 in BCRA measures no silver bullet, team Amlo discord
- 8 March, 2019 in Carnival hangover for real & Argentine peso
- 1 March, 2019 in Brazil’s pensions, new BCB governor, Mexican bonds
- 22 February, 2019 in Ecuador’s IMF deal to sustain bond rally, ARS drop
- 15 February, 2019 in Pemex’s sticking plaster, Argentina’s fiscal rumours
- 8 February, 2019 in Guedes’ ambitious pension bill, Banxico statements
- 1 February, 2019 in Venezuela’s lessons from history, Vale impact
- 25 January, 2019 in Lenín going to the IMF, Venezuela’s crisis deepens
- 18 January, 2019 in Weakness in ARS to continue, noisy Brazil data
- 11 January, 2019 in Brazil’s pension reform push, Mexico fuel shortages
- 4 January, 2019 in Bolsonaro boost continues, Banxico a bit less hawkish