Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Latin America, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 29 May, 2020 in Banxico set for further easing, early signs of fiscal hit
- 22 May, 2020 in Covid hotspots, GDP falls, austerity in Ecuador
- 15 May, 2020 in Brazilian politics getting messy, Chile’s FCL and bonds
- 7 May, 2020 in Argentina jostling with creditors, severe GDP falls
- 1 May, 2020 in Brazil’s political crisis, Pemex troubles
- 24 April, 2020 in More pain for oil producers, Argentina hardball tactics
- 17 April, 2020 in Brazil’s ‘war budget’, regional debt problems
- 9 April, 2020 in Mexico’s ‘reactivation’ plan, Argentina & default
- 3 April, 2020 in Mexico’s downturn, Peru & the IMF
- 27 March, 2020 in Bolsonaro behind the curve, Ecuador debt talks
- 20 March, 2020 in Set for sharp falls in output, more rate cuts
- 13 March, 2020 in New forecasts, limited policy responses
1-12 of 100 of 9