Latin America Economics
Latin America Economic Outlook
This quarterly publication offers a comprehensive overview of the economic outlook for Latin American economies over the next 12-24 months.
- Benefit from our unique, independent analysis.
- Make sense of the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Clear views to help you make informed strategic decisions.
- 17 January, 2019 in A slow recovery
- 22 October, 2018 in A slow and uneven recovery
- 24 July, 2018 in Cyclical recovery set to resume
- 16 March, 2018 in Cyclical recovery to gather momentum
- 22 November, 2017 in Growth to accelerate further in 2018
- 23 August, 2017 in Recovery to strengthen over coming year
- 23 May, 2017 in On the road to recovery
- 14 March, 2017 in Weathering the Trump storm
- 7 December, 2016 in Growth to return in 2017
- 22 August, 2016 in Regional growth to improve as Brazil exits recession
- 6 June, 2016 in Set for a slow recovery
- 15 March, 2016 in Feeling the squeeze