Latin America Economics
Latin America Chart Book
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 27 April, 2018 in A soft start to 2018
- 27 March, 2018 in Trade war fears bypass Lat Am
- 26 February, 2018 in Rising political risks shouldn’t derail recovery
- 29 January, 2018 in Life left in the region’s recovery
- 13 December, 2017 in Regional inflation bottoms out
- 29 November, 2017 in Easing cycles still have a bit further to run
- 27 October, 2017 in Fading reform hopes roil Brazilian markets
- 27 September, 2017 in Recovery in Latin America steps up a gear
- 30 August, 2017 in Brazil’s political crisis puts back pension reform
- 26 July, 2017 in Regional inflation hits seven-year low
- 28 June, 2017 in Temer clings on
- 25 May, 2017 in Politics takes centre stage (again)
13-24 of 122 of 11