Latin America Economics
Latin America Chart Book
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 28 May, 2010 in Markets hammered by flight to safety
- 30 April, 2010 in Divergences in the inflation outlook open up
- 29 March, 2010 in Brazil continues to lead the way
- 25 February, 2010 in Markets rattled by concerns over the global recovery
- 29 January, 2010 in Inflation remains benign despite clear signs of recovery
- 26 November, 2009 in Divisions in growth outlook come to the fore
- 30 October, 2009 in Still some upside left for financial markets
- 30 September, 2009 in Inflation still falling despite signs of recovery
- 27 August, 2009 in The rocky road to recovery
- 29 July, 2009 in Rates on hold, for now
- 25 June, 2009 in Recovery set to disappoint
- 28 May, 2009 in Latin America slides into recession
109-120 of 122 of 11