Latin America Economics
Latin America Chart Book
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 25 March, 2019 in Robust growth in Andes, but CA deficits widening
- 27 February, 2019 in Soft inflation points to rates staying low for longer
- 31 January, 2019 in Venezuela at a tipping point
- 18 December, 2018 in Turning the corner
- 28 November, 2018 in Fall in oil prices a net positive for most of Lat Am
- 25 October, 2018 in Brazil and Argentina: reform hopes rising… for now
- 25 September, 2018 in Turmoil in Argentina underscores policy challenges
- 31 August, 2018 in Argentina back in crisis
- 26 July, 2018 in Inflation rises across region, policy response to vary
- 29 June, 2018 in Politics comes to the fore
- 31 May, 2018 in Argentina the exception rather than the rule
- 27 April, 2018 in A soft start to 2018
1-12 of 121 of 11