Japan Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Japanese economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 15 March, 2010 in A closer look at the GDP data
- 8 March, 2010 in Fiscal outlook is the biggest risk to the yen
- 1 March, 2010 in How far can we trust the GDP data?
- 22 February, 2010 in The bumblebee economy
- 15 February, 2010 in Still positive on stocks and bonds
- 8 February, 2010 in Q4 GDP to beat consensus
- 1 February, 2010 in Activity strong but deflation fears grow
- 25 January, 2010 in A better week in prospect for Japanese data
- 18 January, 2010 in What difference will Kan make?
- 11 January, 2010 in Bright outlook for 2010
- 21 December, 2009 in Recovery restrained, but intact
- 14 December, 2009 in Has the investment cycle bottomed out?