Japan Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Japanese economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 11 January, 2010 in Bright outlook for 2010
- 21 December, 2009 in Recovery restrained, but intact
- 14 December, 2009 in Has the investment cycle bottomed out?
- 7 December, 2009 in Perceptions trump reality on the yen
- 30 November, 2009 in What’s happening in Japan’s labour market?
- 23 November, 2009 in How big a threat is deflation to the recovery?
- 16 November, 2009 in Is Japan facing a sovereign debt crisis?