Japan Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Japanese economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 14 December, 2018 in JGB yields slide, tourists turn away
- 7 December, 2018 in The puzzle of low wage growth
- 30 November, 2018 in Economy rebounding, government details tax offsets
- 23 November, 2018 in Oil and inflation, Ghosn and corporate governance
- 16 November, 2018 in Economy contracting, Japan still loves cash
- 9 November, 2018 in Q3 bright spots fade, better lies ahead
- 2 November, 2018 in Immigration door opens a little further
- 26 October, 2018 in Regional banks in the spotlight, Abe in China
- 19 October, 2018 in BoJ to slow bond purchases, but not due to US
- 12 October, 2018 in Banks still struggling, another look at Japan’s debts
- 5 October, 2018 in Households remain gloomy, yen to strengthen again
- 28 September, 2018 in Carmakers get a reprieve, the BoJ’s case for easing