Japan Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Japanese economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 22 February, 2019 in Growth outlook worsening
- 15 February, 2019 in Firms pulling in their horns
- 8 February, 2019 in 20 years of ZIRP
- 1 February, 2019 in Q4 rebound, immigration boost
- 25 January, 2019 in Exports slump as tech sector cools
- 18 January, 2019 in Households upbeat, but still price sensitive
- 11 January, 2019 in Unemployment nearing a floor, wage confusion
- 4 January, 2019 in Sub-zero JGBs renewing financial stability concerns
- 21 December, 2018 in Shadows over 2019 lift
- 14 December, 2018 in JGB yields slide, tourists turn away
- 7 December, 2018 in The puzzle of low wage growth
- 30 November, 2018 in Economy rebounding, government details tax offsets