Japan Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Japanese economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 10 August, 2018 in BoJ’s cold feet, consumer spending boycott
- 3 August, 2018 in BoJ tested, GDP rebounding
- 27 July, 2018 in High expectations for BoJ, doors open for immigration
- 20 July, 2018 in Trade war & peace
- 13 July, 2018 in Flood damage, Tokyo’s innovation crown
- 6 July, 2018 in Harada’s battlefields, firms optimistic on investment
- 29 June, 2018 in Teflon Abe is back, labour market tightening rapidly
- 22 June, 2018 in Heat rising over trade, inflation cooling
- 14 June, 2018 in Why have corporate profits soared?
- 8 June, 2018 in Pick-up in fertility too little, too late
- 1 June, 2018 in BoJ getting more concerned about financial stability
- 25 May, 2018 in Will ageing result in a surge in the budget deficit?