Japan Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Japanese economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 18 August, 2017 in Is Japan still building bridges to nowhere?
- 11 August, 2017 in Outlook for consumer spending remains good
- 4 August, 2017 in Economy on track for prolonged expansion
- 28 July, 2017 in Could Abenomics survive the departure of PM Abe?
- 21 July, 2017 in The fiscal stimulus that wasn’t
- 14 July, 2017 in Pick-up in inward FDI has further to run
- 7 July, 2017 in BoJ unlikely to tighten even if sales tax hike is delayed
- 30 June, 2017 in Is public sector debt sustainable?
- 23 June, 2017 in Has the structural unemployment rate fallen?
- 16 June, 2017 in Part-time earnings point to mounting wage pressure
- 9 June, 2017 in Will the BoJ continue to scale back its JGB purchases?
- 2 June, 2017 in Consumer spending to continue powering ahead