Japan Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Japanese economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 23 June, 2017 in Has the structural unemployment rate fallen?
- 16 June, 2017 in Part-time earnings point to mounting wage pressure
- 9 June, 2017 in Will the BoJ continue to scale back its JGB purchases?
- 2 June, 2017 in Consumer spending to continue powering ahead
- 26 May, 2017 in Tailwind from net exports about to slow
- 19 May, 2017 in Boost from female employment starting to fade
- 12 May, 2017 in Government could do more to lift wage growth
- 5 May, 2017 in Inflation set to rebound, but not enough for BoJ
- 28 April, 2017 in Strong credit growth not benefitting economy
- 21 April, 2017 in Roaring start to year unlikely to last
- 13 April, 2017 in Bank of Japan remains too optimistic about inflation
- 7 April, 2017 in Monetary policy to remain loose for longer