Japan Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Japanese economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 14 June, 2019 in Abe blowing his own trumpet a little too loudly
- 7 June, 2019 in Japan caught in the crossfire
- 31 May, 2019 in Will Japan boost fiscal spending to raise inflation?
- 24 May, 2019 in PM Abe will probably press ahead with sales tax hike
- 17 May, 2019 in Sales tax hike delay & trade war woes
- 10 May, 2019 in Wage growth not as weak as official data suggest
- 3 May, 2019 in Imperial succession & trade talks
- 26 April, 2019 in LDP’s election woes
- 18 April, 2019 in Mobile tariff cuts add to drag on inflation
- 12 April, 2019 in Childcare boost & trade negotiations
- 5 April, 2019 in Capacity constraints set to loosen again soon
- 29 March, 2019 in BoJ may be on course to sell JGBs