Japan Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Japanese economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 15 December, 2017 in What to expect in 2018
- 8 December, 2017 in Has the unemployment rate reached a floor?
- 1 December, 2017 in Are low policy rates contractionary?
- 24 November, 2017 in Will private consumption continue to disappoint?
- 17 November, 2017 in Is monetary easing doing more harm than good?
- 10 November, 2017 in Why is wage growth still subdued?
- 3 November, 2017 in Is Japan still being hollowed out?
- 27 October, 2017 in How risky is overseas lending?
- 20 October, 2017 in How worried should we be about corporate scandals?
- 13 October, 2017 in Will exports continue to impress?
- 6 October, 2017 in Signs the recovery sputtering in Q3
- 29 September, 2017 in Abe recommits to sales tax hike