Japan Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Japanese economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 12 October, 2018 in Banks still struggling, another look at Japan’s debts
- 5 October, 2018 in Households remain gloomy, yen to strengthen again
- 28 September, 2018 in Carmakers get a reprieve, the BoJ’s case for easing
- 21 September, 2018 in Loose monetary policy not undermining bank lending
- 14 September, 2018 in Japanese exporters back in the firing line
- 7 September, 2018 in Abe delaying retirement, Q2 growth strong
- 31 August, 2018 in Growth probably slowed in Q3
- 24 August, 2018 in Inflation set to pick up
- 17 August, 2018 in Turkish contagion, BoJ’s helping hand
- 10 August, 2018 in BoJ’s cold feet, consumer spending boycott
- 3 August, 2018 in BoJ tested, GDP rebounding
- 27 July, 2018 in High expectations for BoJ, doors open for immigration