Japan Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Japanese economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 13 October, 2017 in Will exports continue to impress?
- 6 October, 2017 in Signs the recovery sputtering in Q3
- 29 September, 2017 in Abe recommits to sales tax hike
- 22 September, 2017 in When will R&D spending start to recover?
- 15 September, 2017 in Yen caught between Kim Jong-un and US Fed
- 8 September, 2017 in Full-time staff shortages point to faster wage growth
- 1 September, 2017 in Stronger growth, but inflation to rise only slowly
- 25 August, 2017 in Efforts to reform labour market fall short
- 18 August, 2017 in Is Japan still building bridges to nowhere?
- 11 August, 2017 in Outlook for consumer spending remains good
- 4 August, 2017 in Economy on track for prolonged expansion
- 28 July, 2017 in Could Abenomics survive the departure of PM Abe?