Japan Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Japanese economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 18 April, 2019 in Mobile tariff cuts add to drag on inflation
- 12 April, 2019 in Childcare boost & trade negotiations
- 5 April, 2019 in Capacity constraints set to loosen again soon
- 29 March, 2019 in BoJ may be on course to sell JGBs
- 22 March, 2019 in What would it take to scrap the sales tax?
- 15 March, 2019 in Inflation target in question again
- 8 March, 2019 in Bank mergers to lift profits, trade deal back on agenda
- 1 March, 2019 in Property prices near bubble peak, Abe gets a lifeline
- 22 February, 2019 in Growth outlook worsening
- 15 February, 2019 in Firms pulling in their horns
- 8 February, 2019 in 20 years of ZIRP
- 1 February, 2019 in Q4 rebound, immigration boost