Japan Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Japanese economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 18 May, 2018 in Weaker Q1 sets the tone for 2018
- 11 May, 2018 in How well is Japan prepared for the digital revolution?
- 4 May, 2018 in Slowdown in bank lending no cause for concern
- 27 April, 2018 in How big a threat are rising hedging costs for banks?
- 20 April, 2018 in Policy tightening still a distant prospect
- 13 April, 2018 in Will the US bully Japan into a free trade agreement?
- 6 April, 2018 in Business investment will continue to impress
- 29 March, 2018 in Might the labour market be looser than it appears?
- 23 March, 2018 in Escaping demographic destiny
- 16 March, 2018 in Sluggish wage growth to prevent BoJ from tightening
- 9 March, 2018 in Yen strength another stumbling block for BoJ
- 2 March, 2018 in Is this it?