Japan Economics Update
This concise, single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Japan’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 18 April, 2017 in Will Japan and the US sign a free trade agreement?
- 17 April, 2017 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Mar.)
- 11 April, 2017 in Does QQE expose the Bank of Japan to large losses?
- 30 March, 2017 in Services set to pull inflation higher
- 21 March, 2017 in Departure of BoJ hawks suggests policy will remain loose
- 20 March, 2017 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Feb.)
- 16 March, 2017 in Bank of Japan unlikely to tighten anytime soon
- 7 March, 2017 in Tokyo Olympics unlikely to provide major boost to economy
- 22 February, 2017 in More still needed to lower public debt ratio
- 15 February, 2017 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Jan.)
- 31 January, 2017 in Bank of Japan unlikely to tighten anytime soon
- 26 January, 2017 in BoJ poised to scale back bond purchases