Japan Economics Update
This concise, single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Japan’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 18 December, 2017 in What to make of the surge in producer prices?
- 27 November, 2017 in Will the Bank of Japan soon start to tighten?
- 14 November, 2017 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Oct.)
- 13 November, 2017 in Will Japan benefit from the TPP minus the US?
- 8 November, 2017 in How free is Japan’s trade?
- 6 November, 2017 in Has Japan overcome deflation?
- 31 October, 2017 in BoJ unlikely to tighten anytime soon
- 23 October, 2017 in What to expect from PM Abe’s fourth term?
- 16 October, 2017 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Sep.)
- 9 October, 2017 in BoJ’s JGB purchases to slow further
- 6 October, 2017 in What would Yurinomics mean for Japan?
- 25 September, 2017 in Snap election puts tax hike back onto agenda