Japan Economics Update
This concise, single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Japan’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 19 May, 2022 in Weaker yen won’t provide a big boost to net exports
- 11 May, 2022 in Large pot of pandemic savings to collect dust
- 4 May, 2022 in Weaker yen will help lift underlying inflation to 2%
- 28 April, 2022 in BoJ may yet widen its tolerance band
- 26 April, 2022 in BoJ to widen 10-year yield tolerance band further
- 22 April, 2022 in The yen’s depreciation has further to run
- 21 April, 2022 in Four questions on FX intervention
- 6 April, 2022 in Yen intervention may not work and benefits unclear
- 29 March, 2022 in Cracks appearing in Yield Curve Control
- 18 March, 2022 in BoJ won’t tighten even as inflation reaches 2% target
- 9 March, 2022 in Soaring energy prices unlikely to dent profits much
- 23 February, 2022 in 2% inflation if Russian energy flows disrupted
1-12 of 704 of 59