Japan Economics Update
This concise, single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Japan’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 19 June, 2018 in What to make of the surge in second-hand sales?
- 15 June, 2018 in BoJ still holding fast to ultra-loose policy
- 25 May, 2018 in US auto tariffs would trigger retaliation from Japan
- 22 May, 2018 in BoJ will probably reduce its ETF purchases
- 18 May, 2018 in What do higher energy prices mean for Japan?
- 14 May, 2018 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Apr.)
- 4 May, 2018 in Ageing unlikely to lower productivity growth any further
- 27 April, 2018 in 2% inflation target remains out of reach
- 12 April, 2018 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Mar.)
- 10 April, 2018 in What would a US-China trade war mean for Japan?
- 4 April, 2018 in Talking the exit talk
- 20 March, 2018 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Feb.)