Japan Economics Update
This concise, single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Japan’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 16 October, 2017 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Sep.)
- 9 October, 2017 in BoJ’s JGB purchases to slow further
- 6 October, 2017 in What would Yurinomics mean for Japan?
- 25 September, 2017 in Snap election puts tax hike back onto agenda
- 21 September, 2017 in BoJ’s growth optimism won’t translate into tighter policy
- 18 September, 2017 in Snap elections could leave PM Abe with last laugh
- 13 September, 2017 in Is online retailing keeping price pressures subdued?
- 12 September, 2017 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Aug.)
- 8 September, 2017 in Would the yen remain a safe haven during a Korean War?
- 4 September, 2017 in How vulnerable would Japan be if war broke out in Korea?
- 30 August, 2017 in Further yen weakness and Nikkei upside limited
- 10 August, 2017 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Jul.)