Japan Economics Update
This concise, single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Japan’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 29 November, 2018 in The yen’s days as a safe haven are probably not over
- 27 November, 2018 in Japan’s high public debt not a reassuring example for others
- 22 November, 2018 in Further stock market falls won’t drag on spending
- 20 November, 2018 in Plans to offset sales tax hike won’t stop spending slump
- 6 November, 2018 in Plunging phone charges another headwind for BoJ
- 31 October, 2018 in Downbeat BoJ unlikely to tighten anytime soon
- 20 September, 2018 in What to expect from three more years of Abenomics?
- 19 September, 2018 in Mounting risks suggest BoJ on hold for longer
- 5 September, 2018 in Could the sales tax hike be delayed again?
- 5 September, 2018 in BoJ not doing the twist after all
- 4 September, 2018 in Is the BoJ doing the twist?
- 21 August, 2018 in The impact on Japan of a trade war