Japan Economics Update
This concise, single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Japan’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 10 August, 2017 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Jul.)
- 2 August, 2017 in Is the Bank of Japan giving up on its 2% inflation target?
- 25 July, 2017 in Is faster productivity growth holding back service inflation?
- 20 July, 2017 in Further reductions to Board’s inflation forecasts still needed
- 19 July, 2017 in Looking beyond Abe
- 18 July, 2017 in Should the government reappoint Mr Kuroda?
- 14 July, 2017 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Jun.)
- 6 July, 2017 in EU trade deal could boost productivity somewhat
- 3 July, 2017 in LDP will have to respond to crushing defeat in Tokyo
- 16 June, 2017 in Bank of Japan unlikely to tighten any time soon
- 14 June, 2017 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (May)
- 31 May, 2017 in When will energy inflation peak?