Japan Economics Update
This concise, single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Japan’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 23 May, 2017 in Much greater capacity shortages needed to lift inflation
- 16 May, 2017 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Apr.)
- 8 May, 2017 in Will the BoJ again follow the Fed and the ECB?
- 2 May, 2017 in Will the primary budget be in surplus in 2020?
- 27 April, 2017 in Bank of Japan remains too upbeat about inflation
- 18 April, 2017 in Will Japan and the US sign a free trade agreement?
- 17 April, 2017 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Mar.)
- 11 April, 2017 in Does QQE expose the Bank of Japan to large losses?
- 30 March, 2017 in Services set to pull inflation higher
- 21 March, 2017 in Departure of BoJ hawks suggests policy will remain loose
- 20 March, 2017 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Feb.)
- 16 March, 2017 in Bank of Japan unlikely to tighten anytime soon