Japan Economics Focus
These thematic publications address major issues, providing detailed analysis of developments that affect the outlook for the Japanese economy.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of market and economic trends.
- Gain insight into issues that contribute to our projections.
- Prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 18 April, 2007 in Is the leading indicator a reliable signal of recession in Japan?
- 21 February, 2007 in Markets are complacent about upside risks to Japanese rates
- 24 January, 2007 in Wages pick-up to drive Japan’s inflation and interest rates higher
- 31 October, 2006 in Bank of Japan makes the case for the next rate hike
- 2 October, 2006 in Tankan supports case for another hike in Japanese interest rates
- 13 September, 2006 in Japan after Koizumi
- 30 August, 2006 in Is the Japanese consumer flagging?
- 22 August, 2006 in What does the inflation outlook imply for Japanese rates?
- 3 July, 2006 in Tankan survey paves the way for rise in Japanese interest rates
- 15 March, 2006 in Domestic demand set to drive Japan’s growth
- 15 May, 2005 in Japan to escape deflation this year