Japan Economics Focus
These thematic publications address major issues, providing detailed analysis of developments that affect the outlook for the Japanese economy.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of market and economic trends.
- Gain insight into issues that contribute to our projections.
- Prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 19 October, 2016 in Will business investment remain sluggish?
- 8 September, 2016 in Are negative interest rates working?
- 27 June, 2016 in Has Abenomics failed?
- 7 April, 2016 in Is the grass greener in Tokyo?
- 25 February, 2016 in Is another bubble inflating in Japan’s housing market?
- 23 November, 2015 in Will underlying inflation continue to rise?
- 21 September, 2015 in When will the BoJ have to start tapering its JGB purchases?
- 30 July, 2015 in Will population ageing help or derail efforts to boost inflation?
- 18 June, 2015 in Will Japan’s budget deficit continue to shrink?
- 16 April, 2015 in What could policymakers do next if QQE doesn’t work?
- 30 March, 2015 in “Abenomics” needs a fresh boost
- 15 December, 2014 in What should Mr Abe do to kick-start growth?