Japan Economics Focus
These thematic publications address major issues, providing detailed analysis of developments that affect the outlook for the Japanese economy.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of market and economic trends.
- Gain insight into issues that contribute to our projections.
- Prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 7 December, 2017 in Will the Bank of Japan follow the Fed and the ECB?
- 10 October, 2017 in Election unlikely to revive Abenomics
- 6 June, 2017 in Will wage growth strengthen again?
- 15 May, 2017 in Is the Bank of Japan’s work done?
- 10 April, 2017 in Will Japan benefit from higher inflation?
- 7 March, 2017 in Will the Bank of Japan have to start tightening soon?
- 23 January, 2017 in Has the Bank of Japan finished easing?
- 19 October, 2016 in Will business investment remain sluggish?
- 8 September, 2016 in Are negative interest rates working?
- 27 June, 2016 in Has Abenomics failed?
- 7 April, 2016 in Is the grass greener in Tokyo?
- 25 February, 2016 in Is another bubble inflating in Japan’s housing market?