Japan Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a summary of recent developments in the Japanese economy in chart form.
- Receive concise analysis of recent developments.
- Comprehensive overview of financial and economic trends.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 19 March, 2019 in Wage growth weakening
- 26 February, 2019 in Export volumes should fall this year
- 14 January, 2019 in Flirting with zero
- 15 November, 2018 in Wage gains revised away
- 15 October, 2018 in Back down to earth in Q3
- 11 September, 2018 in Labour gaining the upper hand
- 13 August, 2018 in 0.1% is the new 0%
- 12 July, 2018 in Economy returned to growth in Q2
- 12 June, 2018 in 2% inflation target remains elusive
- 16 May, 2018 in Q1 weakness a prelude to slower growth this year
- 11 April, 2018 in Tight labour market finally boosting pay
- 14 March, 2018 in Expansion has become shakier
1-12 of 131 of 11