Japan Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a summary of recent developments in the Japanese economy in chart form.
- Receive concise analysis of recent developments.
- Comprehensive overview of financial and economic trends.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 23 May, 2022 in Tweak to Yield Curve Control still on the table
- 19 April, 2022 in Reopening could be a damp squib
- 21 March, 2022 in Tightening would require wage growth of at least 2%
- 21 February, 2022 in Post-booster bounce in the spring
- 24 January, 2022 in Hit to output from staff absences could be hard
- 22 December, 2021 in Manufacturing rebound should continue into 2022
- 18 November, 2021 in Automobile sector set for swift rebound
- 19 October, 2021 in Domestic headwinds fading
- 20 September, 2021 in Next PM will benefit from vaccine booster
- 20 August, 2021 in Strong Q4 still on the cards
- 22 July, 2021 in Vaccines should limit Delta damage
- 16 June, 2021 in Vaccine bounce not too far away
1-12 of 169 of 15