Policy Meeting Preview
This publication is released ahead of the RBI’s monetary policy meetings, providing analysis of what to expect and how to interpret comments from policymakers.
- Benefit from our detailed analysis of policymakers’ priorities.
- Know when markets could be in for a surprise.
- Understand the central bank statements and post-meeting comments.
- 30 November, 2020 in Policy will remain loose for a long time to come
- 23 September, 2020 in Loosening cycle is not over yet
- 28 July, 2020 in Tepid recovery to prompt further easing
- 26 March, 2020 in Stepping up the coronavirus response
- 29 January, 2020 in Easing cycle at an end
- 28 November, 2019 in Rates to drop to lowest in almost a decade
- 26 September, 2019 in MPC likely to revert to “traditional” cut
- 31 July, 2019 in Under the wings of doves
- 30 May, 2019 in Three cuts in a row
- 27 March, 2019 in Another rate cut likely
- 30 January, 2019 in New governor to lay groundwork for policy loosening
- 28 November, 2018 in On hold for now, but tightening cycle not over yet
1-12 of 36 of 3