Policy Meeting Preview
This publication is released ahead of the RBI’s monetary policy meetings, providing analysis of what to expect and how to interpret comments from policymakers.
- Benefit from our detailed analysis of policymakers’ priorities.
- Know when markets could be in for a surprise.
- Understand the central bank statements and post-meeting comments.
- 28 November, 2018 in On hold for now, but tightening cycle not over yet
- 27 September, 2018 in Policy rates set to be hiked again
- 26 July, 2018 in Another rate hike likely
- 31 May, 2018 in Stage is set for a rate hike
- 29 March, 2018 in Policy tightening on the horizon
- 2 February, 2018 in Debate will soon turn to tightening
- 1 December, 2017 in Government won’t get its wish
- 27 September, 2017 in No scope for further loosening
- 27 July, 2017 in Rate cut not a foregone conclusion
- 2 June, 2017 in Weak GDP and inflation data unlikely to sway RBI
- 28 March, 2017 in RBI may have to tighten soon
- 3 February, 2017 in Rate cut not a done deal