India Markets Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page synopsis of our views and analysis of the latest developments in India’s financial markets, along with core forecasts the next two years.
- Understand what issues are affecting the market.
- Discover where the headlines have got it wrong.
- Identify future opportunities.
- 23 April, 2018 in A see-saw month for the bond market
- 22 March, 2018 in Equities likely to fall further
- 22 February, 2018 in Local markets unable to escape global rout
- 22 January, 2018 in A mixed start to the year
- 13 December, 2017 in What to expect from markets in 2018
- 20 November, 2017 in Markets shrug off ratings upgrade
- 23 October, 2017 in Further rupee weakness likely
- 20 September, 2017 in Bond yields continue to rise
- 21 August, 2017 in Rise in bond yields has further to run
- 19 July, 2017 in Bond market takes RBI intervention in its stride
- 20 June, 2017 in Equities rise to fresh record highs
- 22 May, 2017 in Sensex continues to surge