India Markets Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page synopsis of our views and analysis of the latest developments in India’s financial markets, along with core forecasts the next two years.
- Understand what issues are affecting the market.
- Discover where the headlines have got it wrong.
- Identify future opportunities.
- 13 December, 2017 in What to expect from markets in 2018
- 20 November, 2017 in Markets shrug off ratings upgrade
- 23 October, 2017 in Further rupee weakness likely
- 20 September, 2017 in Bond yields continue to rise
- 21 August, 2017 in Rise in bond yields has further to run
- 19 July, 2017 in Bond market takes RBI intervention in its stride
- 20 June, 2017 in Equities rise to fresh record highs
- 22 May, 2017 in Sensex continues to surge
- 21 April, 2017 in Rupee surges to 20-month high
- 22 March, 2017 in Sensex closes in on record high
- 20 February, 2017 in Bond yields jump after RBI surprises markets
- 19 January, 2017 in Decent start to 2017