India Markets Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page synopsis of our views and analysis of the latest developments in India’s financial markets, along with core forecasts the next two years.
- Understand what issues are affecting the market.
- Discover where the headlines have got it wrong.
- Identify future opportunities.
- 22 May, 2017 in Sensex continues to surge
- 21 April, 2017 in Rupee surges to 20-month high
- 22 March, 2017 in Sensex closes in on record high
- 20 February, 2017 in Bond yields jump after RBI surprises markets
- 19 January, 2017 in Decent start to 2017
- 20 December, 2016 in Markets take Fed rate hike in their stride
- 21 November, 2016 in Demonetisation sparks further bond market rally
- 20 October, 2016 in Bond market boosted by dovish RBI
- 20 September, 2016 in Domestic factors unlikely to cause rupee slump
- 18 August, 2016 in Rally in equities has further to run
- 21 July, 2016 in Bond market rally likely to run out of steam
- 21 June, 2016 in Markets calm as Governor Rajan heads for the exit