India Inflation Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page synopsis of our outlook for Indian inflation, and the implications for monetary policy.
- Discover what is behind movements in inflation and the underlying trends.
- Gain early insight into pressures facing central banks.
- Use our projections to plan ahead.
- 8 October, 2018 in Inflation Monitor (Sep.)
- 8 May, 2018 in Inflation set to resume accelerating
- 6 April, 2018 in Core inflation to remain elevated
- 8 March, 2018 in Drop in headline inflation to prove temporary
- 8 February, 2018 in Reserve Bank is right to turn more hawkish
- 5 January, 2018 in Inflation set to accelerate again
- 8 December, 2017 in Rise in inflation has further to run
- 8 November, 2017 in Inflation will resume accelerating soon
- 6 October, 2017 in Core price pressures are building
- 5 September, 2017 in Inflation set to rise again
- 8 August, 2017 in Drop in food inflation comes to an end
- 7 July, 2017 in Food and fuel inflation likely to drop again