India Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in India, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 10 August, 2018 in Import duty hikes, monsoon update
- 3 August, 2018 in Fiscal binge, RBI credibility
- 27 July, 2018 in Fiscal loosening through the back door
- 20 July, 2018 in Government set to face no-confidence vote
- 13 July, 2018 in Sensex surges, another parliament washout?
- 6 July, 2018 in Large MSP hikes, growing fiscal concerns
- 29 June, 2018 in Rupee drops to record low, one year of the GST