India Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in India, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 14 June, 2019 in GDP doubts resurface
- 7 June, 2019 in Pressure for reform ratcheting up
- 31 May, 2019 in Modi sworn in, Finance Minister speculation
- 24 May, 2019 in Can the party continue?
- 17 May, 2019 in Bankruptcy code is finding its feet
- 10 May, 2019 in Data concerns come to the fore again
- 3 May, 2019 in Record GST revenues, weaker rupee
- 26 April, 2019 in Revisiting the impact of higher oil prices
- 18 April, 2019 in Export strength unlikely to last
- 12 April, 2019 in World Bank too optimistic, remittance crown retained
- 5 April, 2019 in Sensex rally won’t last
- 29 March, 2019 in BJP election boost, fiscal tricks