India Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in India, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 12 October, 2018 in State elections come into focus
- 5 October, 2018 in Sensex has further to fall, winter MSP hikes contained
- 28 September, 2018 in Shadow banks in the spotlight
- 21 September, 2018 in Bank merger another step in right direction
- 14 September, 2018 in Diaspora to the rescue?
- 7 September, 2018 in RBI intervention, GDP doubts, Delhi protests
- 31 August, 2018 in Fuel price hikes, equities soar, demonetisation failure
- 24 August, 2018 in New forecasts for the rupee
- 17 August, 2018 in Modicare unlikely to have significant impact
- 10 August, 2018 in Import duty hikes, monsoon update
- 3 August, 2018 in Fiscal binge, RBI credibility
- 27 July, 2018 in Fiscal loosening through the back door