India Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in India, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 14 December, 2018 in BJP losses and new RBI governor raise policy risk
- 7 December, 2018 in RBI confusion, Rajasthan election
- 30 November, 2018 in NBFC strains a headwind, but not catastrophic
- 23 November, 2018 in RBI still battling, fuel price cuts, Maharashtra protests
- 16 November, 2018 in What would be the impact if Governor Patel quit?
- 2 November, 2018 in Central bank independence at stake
- 26 October, 2018 in Jump in bank lending growth has further to run
- 19 October, 2018 in Share buybacks won’t prevent fiscal slippage
- 12 October, 2018 in State elections come into focus
- 5 October, 2018 in Sensex has further to fall, winter MSP hikes contained
- 28 September, 2018 in Shadow banks in the spotlight
- 21 September, 2018 in Bank merger another step in right direction