India Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in India, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 18 April, 2019 in Export strength unlikely to last
- 12 April, 2019 in World Bank too optimistic, remittance crown retained
- 5 April, 2019 in Sensex rally won’t last
- 29 March, 2019 in BJP election boost, fiscal tricks
- 22 March, 2019 in Spotlight on female employment
- 15 March, 2019 in Investment recovery concentrated in key states
- 8 March, 2019 in Trade considerations, services strength
- 1 March, 2019 in Limited economic and market fallout from Kashmir
- 22 February, 2019 in MPC minutes, farmer handouts, Kashmir
- 15 February, 2019 in Dodgy data, slumping Sensex
- 8 February, 2019 in RBI changes tack
- 1 February, 2019 in Universal Basic Income is worthy but unfeasible