India Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in India, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 21 January, 2022 in Encouraging signs in state-level virus data
- 14 January, 2022 in Omicron surging, asset sales progressing
- 7 January, 2022 in Cautious optimism despite oncoming Omicron wave
- 17 December, 2021 in What we got right and wrong in 2021
- 10 December, 2021 in Inflation risks growing, vaccine production cuts
- 3 December, 2021 in There is policy space to cushion any Omicron blow
- 26 November, 2021 in Reforms on the back burner, mobile tariff hikes
- 19 November, 2021 in Sitharaman pleads, Das reassures
- 12 November, 2021 in Energy constraints easing, autos still struggling
- 5 November, 2021 in RBI liquidity measures, fuel tax cuts
- 29 October, 2021 in Oil price risks manageable for now
- 22 October, 2021 in Billionth vaccine masks worrying slowdown in rollout
1-12 of 180 of 15