India Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in India, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 15 February, 2019 in Dodgy data, slumping Sensex
- 8 February, 2019 in RBI changes tack
- 1 February, 2019 in Universal Basic Income is worthy but unfeasible
- 25 January, 2019 in IMF too optimistic, Goyal won’t alter the budget
- 18 January, 2019 in Subdued outlook for exports
- 11 January, 2019 in RBI coughs up a little cash, Sensex forecasts
- 4 January, 2019 in Election measures raise long-term risks
- 21 December, 2018 in Fiscal giveaways getting ramped up
- 14 December, 2018 in BJP losses and new RBI governor raise policy risk
- 7 December, 2018 in RBI confusion, Rajasthan election
- 30 November, 2018 in NBFC strains a headwind, but not catastrophic
- 23 November, 2018 in RBI still battling, fuel price cuts, Maharashtra protests