India Economics Update
These concise, single-page publications contain analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting India’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 16 April, 2019 in Wider trade deficit no cause for alarm
- 8 April, 2019 in Inflation Monitor (Mar.)
- 4 April, 2019 in RBI delivers another pre-election gift
- 1 April, 2019 in Current account deficit to remain in check
- 18 March, 2019 in Smaller trade deficit is here to stay
- 6 March, 2019 in Inflation Monitor (Feb.)
- 4 March, 2019 in Modi government likely to continue with FDI reform
- 27 February, 2019 in Time to worry about the crisis in Kashmir?
- 26 February, 2019 in Higher services inflation a reflection of strong demand
- 18 February, 2019 in Wider trade deficit no cause for panic
- 7 February, 2019 in RBI delivers pre-election rate cut
- 1 February, 2019 in Interim budget plans lack substance
1-12 of 258 of 22