India Economics Update
These concise, single-page publications contain analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting India’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 20 April, 2018 in MPC minutes highlight upside risks to inflation
- 17 April, 2018 in Privatisation plans facing turbulence
- 16 April, 2018 in External deficit in check amid rising trade tensions
- 11 April, 2018 in India unlikely to be labelled “currency manipulator”
- 10 April, 2018 in More needed to expand corporate bond market
- 9 April, 2018 in The economic impact of the monsoon
- 5 April, 2018 in RBI holds rates, but tighter policy on the horizon
- 21 March, 2018 in Should we be worried about capital flows?
- 15 March, 2018 in Trade deficit stabilises as protectionist clouds gather
- 13 March, 2018 in PNB scandal highlights need for governance reforms
- 22 February, 2018 in MPC minutes reiterate inflation and fiscal concerns
- 15 February, 2018 in Trade deficit unlikely to widen much further