India Economics Update
These concise, single-page publications contain analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting India’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 15 April, 2021 in Surge in gold imports no threat to external position
- 7 April, 2021 in RBI will keep policy loose for a long while yet
- 1 April, 2021 in Surge in virus cases a growing threat to recovery
- 25 March, 2021 in FDI outlook remains upbeat
- 24 March, 2021 in What next for inflation?
- 16 March, 2021 in External risks look manageable
- 23 February, 2021 in MPC minutes suggest rate hikes are a long way off
- 16 February, 2021 in External position looks secure
- 10 February, 2021 in Taking stock of the vaccine rollout
- 5 February, 2021 in RBI will keep policy loose for a long time to come
- 2 February, 2021 in A more credible Union Budget
- 1 February, 2021 in At last, the Finance Ministry breaks the shackles
1-12 of 386 of 33