India Economics Update
These concise, single-page publications contain analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting India’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 8 August, 2018 in Inflation Monitor (Jul.)
- 1 August, 2018 in RBI decisive amid inflation rise
- 16 July, 2018 in Trade deficit widens as protectionist clouds build
- 11 July, 2018 in Healthcare insurance scheme will have limited impact
- 5 July, 2018 in Inflation Monitor (Jun.)
- 20 June, 2018 in MPC minutes keep door open for further tightening
- 13 June, 2018 in External vulnerabilities remain low
- 7 June, 2018 in Inflation Monitor (May)
- 6 June, 2018 in RBI pulls the trigger
- 5 June, 2018 in Privatisation plans fail to take off
- 16 May, 2018 in Trade deficit to remain in check
- 15 May, 2018 in BJP election surge in Karnataka boosts reform prospects