India Economics Update
These concise, single-page publications contain analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting India’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 17 December, 2018 in Trade deficit to narrow further
- 12 December, 2018 in Appointment of Modi loyalist a worrying step for RBI
- 11 December, 2018 in State elections raise prospect of populist shift by Modi
- 11 December, 2018 in RBI governor’s resignation a blow to policy credibility
- 10 December, 2018 in Oil price drop to strengthen current account position
- 6 December, 2018 in Inflation Monitor (Nov.)
- 5 December, 2018 in RBI’s tightening cycle has a little further to run
- 29 November, 2018 in GDP revisions underline recent strength
- 20 November, 2018 in RBI and government signal tentative truce
- 16 November, 2018 in Trade deficit likely to narrow
- 13 November, 2018 in State elections a test of BJP’s popularity
- 8 November, 2018 in Inflation Monitor (Oct.)