India Economics Update
These concise, single-page publications contain analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting India’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 17 November, 2017 in Moody’s highlights positives, overlooks concerns
- 15 November, 2017 in Trade deficit unlikely to widen further
- 6 November, 2017 in Demonetisation: one year on
- 3 November, 2017 in Gujarat election an important bellwether for PM Modi
- 26 October, 2017 in Time to switch to a producer price index
- 25 October, 2017 in Initial thoughts on the recapitalisation package
- 19 October, 2017 in MPC minutes highlight inflation and fiscal worries
- 16 October, 2017 in Trade position will remain comfortable
- 12 October, 2017 in Calculating the potential fiscal cost of loan waivers
- 11 October, 2017 in GST gets political
- 4 October, 2017 in RBI holds rates, renewed loosening unlikely
- 20 September, 2017 in Gold imports likely to ease