India Economics Update
These concise, single-page publications contain analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting India’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 13 June, 2018 in External vulnerabilities remain low
- 7 June, 2018 in Inflation Monitor (May)
- 6 June, 2018 in RBI pulls the trigger
- 5 June, 2018 in Privatisation plans fail to take off
- 16 May, 2018 in Trade deficit to remain in check
- 15 May, 2018 in BJP election surge in Karnataka boosts reform prospects
- 9 May, 2018 in Revisiting the fiscal cost of loan waivers
- 4 May, 2018 in Karnataka election a key bellwether for PM Modi
- 30 April, 2018 in India still well short of universal electricity access
- 20 April, 2018 in MPC minutes highlight upside risks to inflation
- 17 April, 2018 in Privatisation plans facing turbulence
- 16 April, 2018 in External deficit in check amid rising trade tensions