India Economics Update
These concise, single-page publications contain analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting India’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 17 June, 2019 in Trade deficit will narrow again soon
- 7 June, 2019 in Inflation Monitor (May)
- 6 June, 2019 in RBI signals further loosening to come
- 31 May, 2019 in New Finance Minister faces delicate balancing act
- 22 May, 2019 in Drop in car sales exaggerating consumption weakness
- 16 May, 2019 in External deficit in check amid rising trade tensions
- 7 May, 2019 in Inflation Monitor (Apr.)
- 30 April, 2019 in The economic impact of the monsoon
- 23 April, 2019 in Remittances to remain a key source of funding
- 16 April, 2019 in Wider trade deficit no cause for alarm
- 8 April, 2019 in Inflation Monitor (Mar.)
- 4 April, 2019 in RBI delivers another pre-election gift
1-12 of 267 of 23