India Economics Update
These concise, single-page publications contain analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting India’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 18 February, 2019 in Wider trade deficit no cause for panic
- 7 February, 2019 in RBI delivers pre-election rate cut
- 1 February, 2019 in Interim budget plans lack substance
- 24 January, 2019 in What to expect from the interim budget
- 16 January, 2019 in Trade deficit to remain in check
- 9 January, 2019 in Inflation Monitor (Dec.)
- 17 December, 2018 in Trade deficit to narrow further
- 12 December, 2018 in Appointment of Modi loyalist a worrying step for RBI
- 11 December, 2018 in State elections raise prospect of populist shift by Modi
- 11 December, 2018 in RBI governor’s resignation a blow to policy credibility
- 10 December, 2018 in Oil price drop to strengthen current account position
- 6 December, 2018 in Inflation Monitor (Nov.)