India Economics Update
These concise, single-page publications contain analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting India’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 19 January, 2018 in Government likely to miss fiscal deficit target
- 16 January, 2018 in Time to worry about the trade deficit?
- 11 January, 2018 in FDI measures to have limited success
- 10 January, 2018 in The economic impact of rising oil prices
- 21 December, 2017 in MPC minutes express inflation and fiscal concerns
- 18 December, 2017 in Trade deficit to narrow further
- 14 December, 2017 in External vulnerabilities remain low
- 6 December, 2017 in RBI on hold, debate may soon shift to tightening
- 17 November, 2017 in Moody’s highlights positives, overlooks concerns
- 15 November, 2017 in Trade deficit unlikely to widen further
- 6 November, 2017 in Demonetisation: one year on
- 3 November, 2017 in Gujarat election an important bellwether for PM Modi