India Economics Update
These concise, single-page publications contain analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting India’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 10 January, 2022 in A guide to political events in 2022
- 5 January, 2022 in Key calls for 2022
- 8 December, 2021 in RBI still taking baby steps towards tightening
- 11 November, 2021 in Mobile payment takes off
- 1 November, 2021 in Annual fiscal deficit will be smaller than budgeted
- 25 October, 2021 in MPC fault lines emerge, but doves still in control
- 15 October, 2021 in Burgeoning trade deficit is not a major concern
- 8 October, 2021 in Rate hikes remain a distant prospect
- 14 September, 2021 in Three points on banking sector liquidity
- 7 September, 2021 in Implications of a weak monsoon
- 23 August, 2021 in Policy to stay loose despite first signs of MPC dissent
- 16 August, 2021 in Widening trade deficit no major concern
1-12 of 414 of 35