India Economics Update
These concise, single-page publications contain analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting India’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 17 July, 2017 in Trade position remains comfortable
- 6 July, 2017 in Rise in coal production belies long-term challenges
- 3 July, 2017 in GST likely to cause some near-term disruption
- 29 June, 2017 in Overhauling financial year would bring little economic benefit
- 19 June, 2017 in Oil imports to remain in check
- 16 June, 2017 in External vulnerabilities remain low
- 13 June, 2017 in Loan waivers are setting a dangerous precedent
- 12 June, 2017 in Government pressure risks undermining RBI credibility
- 9 June, 2017 in Privatisation plans face hurdles
- 7 June, 2017 in RBI unmoved by weakness of GDP and inflation data
- 17 May, 2017 in New measures unlikely to revive banking sector
- 16 May, 2017 in Widening trade deficit not a cause for concern