India Economics Update
These concise, single-page publications contain analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting India’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 16 October, 2018 in Trade deficit will continue to moderate
- 8 October, 2018 in Inflation Monitor (Sep.)
- 5 October, 2018 in RBI pauses, but isn’t done yet
- 17 September, 2018 in Trade deficit narrows on eve of import restrictions
- 10 September, 2018 in Strong FDI inflows boosting external position
- 5 September, 2018 in Inflation Monitor (Aug.)
- 28 August, 2018 in Policymakers comfortable with weaker rupee
- 23 August, 2018 in Economic implications of the Kerala floods
- 17 August, 2018 in Credibility is key for the RBI
- 15 August, 2018 in Is the trade deficit becoming a cause for concern?
- 8 August, 2018 in Inflation Monitor (Jul.)
- 1 August, 2018 in RBI decisive amid inflation rise