India Economics Update
These concise, single-page publications contain analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting India’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 20 September, 2017 in Gold imports likely to ease
- 19 September, 2017 in Widening current account deficit no major concern
- 8 September, 2017 in Banking sector woes to persist
- 6 September, 2017 in Has demonetisation been a complete failure?
- 17 August, 2017 in Reserve Bank’s MPC minutes show inflation concerns
- 15 August, 2017 in Trade deficit to remain in check
- 11 August, 2017 in Central government fiscal deficit target under pressure
- 3 August, 2017 in Political strength puts onus on PM Modi to step up on reform
- 2 August, 2017 in RBI rate cut to be followed by prolonged hold
- 31 July, 2017 in Is the corporate bond market being stifled?
- 17 July, 2017 in Trade position remains comfortable
- 6 July, 2017 in Rise in coal production belies long-term challenges