India Economics Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues, providing detailed analysis of developments that affect the outlook for the Indian economy.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of market and economic trends.
- Gain insight into issues that contribute to our projections.
- Prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 16 December, 2020 in Our key calls for 2021
- 13 August, 2020 in How will policymakers deal with soaring public debt?
- 29 June, 2020 in Lasting blow to supply capacity is not inevitable
- 6 May, 2020 in Virus disruption will leave severe and lasting scars
- 22 January, 2020 in What to expect from the union budget
- 17 December, 2019 in Turning the corner in 2020
- 30 October, 2019 in The long-term impact of demonetisation
- 15 October, 2019 in Why India’s state elections matter for investors
- 17 September, 2019 in A US$5trn economy by 2025?
- 24 May, 2019 in Five more years of Modi
- 2 April, 2019 in The election and its implications for the economy
- 18 December, 2018 in What to expect in 2019
1-12 of 29 of 3