India Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a summary recent developments in the Indian economy in chart form.
- Use our proprietary indicators to identify economic trends.
- Receive concise analysis of recent developments.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 23 February, 2018 in Import duty hikes unlikely to aid local manufacturing
- 24 January, 2018 in Industry hits a sweet spot
- 19 December, 2017 in State election victories strengthen BJP’s hand
- 22 November, 2017 in Bank recapitalisation pushes equities to fresh highs
- 24 October, 2017 in Fiscal deficit target under pressure
- 21 September, 2017 in Core price pressures are building
- 22 August, 2017 in Bank lending to remain weak
- 20 July, 2017 in BJP laying the groundwork for 2019
- 22 June, 2017 in RBI wields new powers
- 23 May, 2017 in Another obstacle cleared on road to GST
- 25 April, 2017 in Sensex rises to record highs
- 23 March, 2017 in Demonetisation impact wearing off