India Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a summary recent developments in the Indian economy in chart form.
- Use our proprietary indicators to identify economic trends.
- Receive concise analysis of recent developments.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 23 January, 2019 in Government attempts to woo SMEs
- 20 December, 2018 in A mixed year for markets
- 21 November, 2018 in Oil price fall to boost current account position
- 24 October, 2018 in Shadow bank concerns come to the fore
- 20 September, 2018 in Shifts in trade policy
- 20 August, 2018 in Equities continue to scale new highs
- 23 July, 2018 in BJP defeats no-confidence vote
- 26 June, 2018 in Core price pressures continue to build
- 23 May, 2018 in BJP still in strong position despite Karnataka setback
- 24 April, 2018 in Economy gathering momentum
- 23 March, 2018 in Export subsidies to remain in place for some time
- 23 February, 2018 in Import duty hikes unlikely to aid local manufacturing