Global Markets Update
This frequent, typically single-page, publication contains in-depth analysis of the latest important developments affecting equities, bonds and currencies.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the markets.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 10 March, 2009 in Is the Fed still willing to buy Treasuries?
- 21 January, 2009 in Too soon to worry about a bond “bubble”
- 12 December, 2008 in What next for oil prices?
- 3 December, 2008 in New bond forecasts – the rally has much further to go
- 13 November, 2008 in How low could oil prices go?
- 30 October, 2008 in Are emerging markets past the worst?
- 24 October, 2008 in OPEC cuts, but markets take little notice
- 24 October, 2008 in Nikkei slump could justify FX intervention
- 22 October, 2008 in Gold price to drop to $550
- 22 October, 2008 in New forecasts for currencies and commodities
- 17 October, 2008 in OPEC output cuts to provide limited support for oil prices
- 29 September, 2008 in Fiscal stimulus & bond yields – lessons from Japan