Global Markets Update
This frequent, typically single-page, publication contains in-depth analysis of the latest important developments affecting equities, bonds and currencies.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the markets.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 27 February, 2019 in A lot of good news on trade is now discounted
- 27 February, 2019 in Conditions not conducive to a “profitless” S&P 500 rally
- 21 February, 2019 in BTPs to underperform other peripheral bonds
- 20 February, 2019 in Why we’re sticking to our guns on EM equities
- 13 February, 2019 in ECB and SNB unlikely to put a floor under bond yields
- 11 February, 2019 in Where to weather another storm in EM equities
- 8 February, 2019 in Safe-haven flows to support the Swiss franc this year
- 7 February, 2019 in Less QT wouldn’t save the US stock market
- 5 February, 2019 in Rally in EM local currency bonds likely to fizzle out
- 31 January, 2019 in A dovish Fed won’t keep the US$ down if the S&P falls
- 30 January, 2019 in Rally in euro-zone equities unlikely to last
- 29 January, 2019 in Markets appear to be mispricing LatAm political risks