Global Markets Update
This frequent, typically single-page, publication contains in-depth analysis of the latest important developments affecting equities, bonds and currencies.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the markets.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 June, 2018 in Will the joint sell-off in EM currencies and bonds last?
- 15 June, 2018 in Will Fed and ECB policy keep driving dollar/euro?
- 13 June, 2018 in Are investors right to dismiss surging Japanese profits?
- 7 June, 2018 in Will the IT sector continue to propel the S&P 500?
- 6 June, 2018 in Italian equities unlikely to stage a big rebound
- 30 May, 2018 in New projections for DM bonds and currencies
- 22 May, 2018 in Corporate bond yields likely to rise a lot further
- 16 May, 2018 in Treasuries are probably set for more pain before gain
- 11 May, 2018 in How much worse will it get for EM assets?
- 8 May, 2018 in European and Japanese equities likely to hit the buffers
- 3 May, 2018 in Further EM currency weakness likely to be limited
- 2 May, 2018 in Treasuries vulnerable even if inflation worries ease