Global Markets Update
This frequent, typically single-page, publication contains in-depth analysis of the latest important developments affecting equities, bonds and currencies.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the markets.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 12 April, 2019 in Investors still seem too upbeat about earnings growth
- 12 April, 2019 in Italian & German equities likely to lag rest of the E-Z
- 10 April, 2019 in EM dollar bond yields likely to rise despite dovish Fed
- 5 April, 2019 in Best-performing EM equities unlikely to stay on top
- 4 April, 2019 in Faltering earnings likely to take a toll on the S&P 500
- 2 April, 2019 in We expect the Loonie, Aussie & Kiwi to fall this year
- 2 April, 2019 in We forecast the euro to fall more in 2019, before rallying
- 29 March, 2019 in “Safe” bond yields may stay low for longer than in 2016
- 29 March, 2019 in Three key points on the latest EM currency sell-off
- 26 March, 2019 in What bonds are telling us about equities in the US
- 25 March, 2019 in Prospects for government bonds remain brightest in US
- 22 March, 2019 in Monetary policy likely to prevent weaker NOK