Global Markets Update
This frequent, typically single-page, publication contains in-depth analysis of the latest important developments affecting equities, bonds and currencies.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the markets.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 16 October, 2018 in Valuations don’t point to rebound in EM currencies
- 12 October, 2018 in Strength of Norwegian krone likely to end soon
- 11 October, 2018 in More stock market weakness on the way
- 9 October, 2018 in Further downside ahead for Italian equities
- 8 October, 2018 in Tweaking, not abandoning, our key market forecasts
- 2 October, 2018 in Recovery in EM commodity currencies unlikely to last
- 28 September, 2018 in EM local currency bonds not out of the woods
- 28 September, 2018 in BTP yields likely to rise further, but contagion risk low
- 26 September, 2018 in Brighter times ought to lie ahead for the yen
- 19 September, 2018 in Trade may trump rates as a driver of the US dollar
- 18 September, 2018 in Will EM equities fall much further?
- 13 September, 2018 in Where are the risks greatest for EM currencies?