Global Markets Update
This frequent, typically single-page, publication contains in-depth analysis of the latest important developments affecting equities, bonds and currencies.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the markets.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 20 April, 2018 in EM currency rally not likely to resume any time soon
- 16 April, 2018 in 10-year US Treasury yield unlikely to have peaked yet
- 12 April, 2018 in Why isn’t a stronger pound undermining the FTSE?
- 5 April, 2018 in Will Bitcoin keep moving with risky assets?
- 4 April, 2018 in The likely consequences of escalating trade tensions
- 29 March, 2018 in Are the IT sector’s best days behind it?
- 22 March, 2018 in Will EM credit spreads continue to rise?
- 14 March, 2018 in S&P 500’s valuation is unlikely to cause its demise
- 12 March, 2018 in How vulnerable is the S&P 500 to rising interest rates?
- 6 March, 2018 in How would more protectionism affect the dollar?
- 1 March, 2018 in Will politics put an end to the rally in Brazil’s equities?
- 27 February, 2018 in Looser fiscal policy spells more trouble for Treasuries