Global Markets Outlook
This quarterly publication provides comprehensive analysis of, and forecasts for, different asset classes in developed and emerging economies. These include equities, bonds, commodities, currencies, and commercial real estate.
- Benefit from our unique, independent analysis.
- Rapidly assimilate the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 25 January, 2019 in Turning economic cycle favours bonds over equities
- 19 October, 2018 in S&P 500, Treasury yields and US dollar all likely to fall
- 20 July, 2018 in Trade war not the only headwind for risky assets
- 27 April, 2018 in Is the party over?
- 26 January, 2018 in Will the party last without the punchbowl?
- 3 November, 2017 in Still too soon to sound the alarm
- 3 August, 2017 in Rational exuberance
- 26 April, 2017 in The Capital Markets Analyst Q2 2017 – As good as it gets for US assets?
- 20 January, 2017 in How will markets deal with President Trump?
- 19 October, 2016 in Will the Fed rock the boat?
- 26 July, 2016 in Brushing off Brexit
- 28 April, 2016 in Will the Fed spoil the party?