Global Markets Focus
This ad hoc thematic publication typically provides a detailed examination of the outlook for one or more asset classes (equities, bonds and currencies).
- Receive comprehensive examinations of prevailing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 31 October, 2016 in What do lower equilibrium interest rates mean for asset prices?
- 14 June, 2016 in A new equilibrium in the US stock market
- 24 February, 2016 in Which EM equity markets are set to shine?
- 12 November, 2015 in Shifts in global savings and their implications for US Treasuries
- 2 June, 2015 in Will lower profit margins derail the US stock market?
- 18 February, 2015 in Is the bull market in US Treasuries over?
- 19 December, 2014 in How will the outlook for monetary policy affect the markets?
- 14 August, 2014 in Scotland’s independence and the UK’s financial markets
- 27 March, 2014 in Stock market implications of Corporate America’s internationalisation
- 18 February, 2014 in How will UK equities fare in 2014 and 2015?
- 14 February, 2014 in How does economic reform affect emerging market assets?
- 4 February, 2014 in Making sense of the equity sell-off