Global Markets Focus
This ad hoc thematic publication typically provides a detailed examination of the outlook for one or more asset classes (equities, bonds and currencies).
- Receive comprehensive examinations of prevailing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 12 March, 2019 in EZ equities likely to hold up better than US equities
- 15 February, 2019 in The implications of slower global growth for EM assets
- 29 January, 2019 in How are UK markets positioned for Brexit and the global slowdown?
- 10 December, 2018 in Why earnings are likely to weigh on EM equities
- 14 September, 2018 in Do financial markets pose a risk to the global economy?
- 21 May, 2018 in How will monetary policy influence the markets?
- 10 April, 2018 in Will the IT sector fare worst when the S&P 500 slumps?
- 22 February, 2018 in Are the best days over for EM financial markets?
- 11 December, 2017 in What does 2018 have in store for developed markets?
- 4 October, 2017 in Will Corporate America shore up the Treasury market?
- 1 September, 2017 in How vulnerable are EM assets to tighter DM monetary policy?
- 22 May, 2017 in Does low volatility really spell trouble for the US stock market?