EM Valuations Monitor
This quarterly publication examines the absolute and relative valuations of different asset classes (equities, bonds and currencies) in emerging markets.
Use our in-depth analysis to identify what issues are affecting the markets.
Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 11 June, 2019 in Valuations don’t make a compelling case for EM assets
- 13 February, 2019 in Lower valuations are little cause for optimism
- 2 November, 2018 in Short-term pain, long-term gain for EM equities?
- 8 August, 2018 in EM corporate credit spreads appear unsustainably low
- 2 May, 2018 in Valuations should limit weakness in EM currencies
- 7 March, 2018 in Equity valuations unlikely to lend near-term support
- 8 February, 2018 in EM credit spreads likely to rise further
- 14 December, 2017 in EM currencies do not appear overvalued
- 28 November, 2017 in Low EM credit spreads may last a while longer
- 4 October, 2017 in Valuations of EM equities don’t look stretched
- 6 September, 2017 in How long will EM credit spreads remain so low?
- 9 August, 2017 in Will EM equities’ valuations continue to climb?