EM Markets Chart Book
This monthly publication examines recent events in the major emerging asset classes (equities, bonds and currencies) using charts and commentary.
- Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 20 June, 2018 in EM equities likely to struggle even if trade worries ease
- 16 May, 2018 in Will the slide in EM currencies continue?
- 15 March, 2018 in Credit spreads likely to rise again before long
- 23 February, 2018 in EM assets vulnerable to further falls in US equities
- 13 December, 2017 in What will 2018 bring for EM local currency bonds?
- 19 October, 2017 in Will EM currencies withstand the Fed?
- 15 September, 2017 in How vulnerable are EM corporate bonds?
- 21 July, 2017 in Will EM equities’ rapid ascent continue?
- 13 June, 2017 in How long will the rally in EM bonds continue?
- 15 May, 2017 in EM equities forge ahead again
- 11 April, 2017 in Clouds on the horizon for EM assets
- 9 March, 2017 in Bond markets still underestimating Fed risks