EM Markets Chart Book
This monthly publication examines recent events in the major emerging asset classes (equities, bonds and currencies) using charts and commentary.
- Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 17 April, 2019 in EM corporate earnings likely to disappoint
- 14 March, 2019 in EM rally stalling, likely to go into reverse
- 22 February, 2019 in EM equities’ strong start to the year not likely to last
- 11 December, 2018 in EM dollar bond yields likely to rise even further
- 14 November, 2018 in EM equities likely to remain on the ropes
- 20 September, 2018 in Trouble for EM assets probably far from over
- 17 August, 2018 in Turkey’s crisis just one of many threats to EM assets
- 20 June, 2018 in EM equities likely to struggle even if trade worries ease
- 16 May, 2018 in Will the slide in EM currencies continue?
- 15 March, 2018 in Credit spreads likely to rise again before long
- 23 February, 2018 in EM assets vulnerable to further falls in US equities
- 13 December, 2017 in What will 2018 bring for EM local currency bonds?