DM Valuations Monitor
This quarterly publication examines the absolute and relative valuations of different asset classes (equities, bonds and currencies) in developed markets.
- Use our in-depth analysis to identify what issues are affecting the markets.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 15 April, 2021 in Limited scope for valuations to push risky assets higher
- 14 January, 2021 in Little evidence of widespread overvaluation in risky assets
- 13 October, 2020 in Risky assets are not significantly overvalued in our view
- 10 July, 2020 in Valuations unlikely to halt recovery in risky assets
- 22 April, 2020 in MSCI USA’s valuation most stretched since dot-com era
- 17 January, 2020 in US dollar’s valuation won’t prevent it from rebounding
- 3 October, 2019 in Valuations of US equities likely to fall back
- 7 June, 2019 in Valuations unlikely to keep supporting equities this year
- 28 February, 2019 in End of QT unlikely to affect bond valuations much
- 28 November, 2018 in Italian BTPs will probably continue to trade like “junk”
- 15 August, 2018 in Valuations don’t appear unsustainably high
- 26 March, 2018 in Why aren’t Treasuries benefiting from protectionism?
1-12 of 62 of 6