DM Valuations Monitor
This quarterly publication examines the absolute and relative valuations of different asset classes (equities, bonds and currencies) in developed markets.
- Use our in-depth analysis to identify what issues are affecting the markets.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 28 November, 2018 in Italian BTPs will probably continue to trade like “junk”
- 15 August, 2018 in Valuations don’t appear unsustainably high
- 26 March, 2018 in Why aren’t Treasuries benefiting from protectionism?
- 23 February, 2018 in Will a growing twin deficit drive the dollar even lower?
- 18 December, 2017 in Just how overvalued is the US stock market now?
- 29 November, 2017 in Will rising US bond yields ride to the dollar’s rescue?
- 21 September, 2017 in Lower interest rates underpin higher asset valuations
- 16 August, 2017 in Do valuations point to a re-run of 2007?
- 19 July, 2017 in Are bond “bubbles” bursting?
- 23 June, 2017 in Do lower risk-free rates justify higher share prices?
- 26 May, 2017 in US Treasuries look overvalued, given policy outlook
- 23 March, 2017 in Do stretched valuations signal trouble ahead?