DM Markets Chart Book
This monthly publication examines recent events in the major developed asset classes (equities, bonds and currencies) using charts and commentary.
Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
Receive concise explanatory analysis.
Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 31 March, 2021 in We forecast higher yields, a stronger $ & gains in equities
- 18 February, 2021 in We don’t think this is the start of a rout in bond markets
- 16 December, 2020 in We think that the rally in equity markets will continue
- 25 November, 2020 in Rally in equity markets has further to go in our view
- 2 November, 2020 in Repeat of March panic unlikely, despite second waves
- 16 September, 2020 in Rising Covid-19 cases pose a risk to our forecasts
- 4 September, 2020 in Core markets remain calm despite equity volatility
- 21 August, 2020 in We think further falls in real yields will help risky assets
- 30 June, 2020 in Market stress likely to remain limited, even if cases rise
- 24 June, 2020 in We think that “risky” assets will make further ground
- 2 June, 2020 in Central banks key to continued calm in markets
- 21 May, 2020 in Economic outlook suggests equities could rise further