DM Markets Chart Book
This monthly publication examines recent events in the major developed asset classes (equities, bonds and currencies) using charts and commentary.
Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
Receive concise explanatory analysis.
Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 14 June, 2019 in Unlike bond yields, we expect equities to fall further
- 10 April, 2019 in Bond market points to trouble ahead for equities
- 6 March, 2019 in Monetary policy likely to keep “core” bond yields low
- 6 February, 2019 in US dollar likely to benefit from safe-haven demand
- 5 December, 2018 in More weakness ahead for US stock market
- 5 October, 2018 in Italian bonds and equities likely to remain under fire
- 4 September, 2018 in The resilience of the US stock market is unlikely to last
- 24 May, 2018 in Will the dollar continue to recover?
- 29 March, 2018 in Tougher times may lie ahead for the IT sector
- 28 February, 2018 in Will rising bond yields undermine equities again?
- 6 December, 2017 in Will volatility in the Treasury market pick up in 2018?
- 12 October, 2017 in Will strong earnings growth continue to buoy equities?