DM Markets Chart Book
This monthly publication examines recent events in the major developed asset classes (equities, bonds and currencies) using charts and commentary.
Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
Receive concise explanatory analysis.
Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 12 October, 2017 in Will strong earnings growth continue to buoy equities?
- 15 September, 2017 in Some new market forecasts
- 5 July, 2017 in Government bond yields likely to rise further
- 8 June, 2017 in Surge in US stock market unlikely to continue
- 11 May, 2017 in Prospects for euro-zone equities brighten
- 7 April, 2017 in We continue to take a bearish view on Treasuries
- 3 March, 2017 in The underperformance of Treasuries is likely to continue
- 3 February, 2017 in Are investors being complacent?
- 6 January, 2017 in What is the outlook for equity markets in 2017?
- 6 December, 2016 in Dollar strength and Treasury weakness likely to continue
- 2 November, 2016 in Will the rise in euro-zone bond yields continue?
- 7 October, 2016 in UK equities could fare even better