Global Trade Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page summary of recent developments in world and regional trade flows.
- Provides a broad assessment of trends in global trade.
- Makes connections between individual countries and regions.
- Comments on the latest trade negotiations.
- 25 November, 2013 in WTO agreement in the balance
- 24 October, 2013 in Global trade volumes fall back in August
- 25 September, 2013 in World trade shows signs of life
- 23 August, 2013 in Global trade still lagging behind
- 25 July, 2013 in World trade remains weak
- 26 June, 2013 in Global trade still sluggish