Global Trade Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page summary of recent developments in world and regional trade flows.
- Provides a broad assessment of trends in global trade.
- Makes connections between individual countries and regions.
- Comments on the latest trade negotiations.
- 23 March, 2018 in And now for some good news on world trade
- 23 February, 2018 in World trade carries over momentum into 2018
- 25 January, 2018 in World trade thriving after Trump’s first year
- 24 November, 2017 in World trade on track for a strong Q4
- 24 October, 2017 in World trade strengthens while NAFTA talks sour
- 25 September, 2017 in World trade faring well in H2
- 25 August, 2017 in Trade momentum still strong, despite Trump
- 25 July, 2017 in World trade rebound in May bodes well for Q2
- 23 June, 2017 in World trade still doing well in Q2
- 24 May, 2017 in A strong end to a strong quarter for world trade
- 25 April, 2017 in World trade momentum carries over into Q2
- 27 March, 2017 in The world trade recovery continues in Q1
13-24 of 68 of 6