Global Trade Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page summary of recent developments in world and regional trade flows.
- Provides a broad assessment of trends in global trade.
- Makes connections between individual countries and regions.
- Comments on the latest trade negotiations.
- 28 January, 2019 in Recent weakness a sign of things to come
- 23 November, 2018 in Further weakness on the horizon
- 25 October, 2018 in Likely to lose momentum
- 25 September, 2018 in Further slowdown likely
- 24 August, 2018 in Coming to a halt?
- 25 July, 2018 in World trade losing momentum, but not collapsing
- 25 June, 2018 in World trade makes a partial recovery as tensions build
- 25 May, 2018 in Signs of slowdown not yet a major concern
- 25 April, 2018 in World trade growth holding up well (for now)
- 23 March, 2018 in And now for some good news on world trade
- 23 February, 2018 in World trade carries over momentum into 2018
- 25 January, 2018 in World trade thriving after Trump’s first year