Global Trade Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page summary of recent developments in world and regional trade flows.
- Provides a broad assessment of trends in global trade.
- Makes connections between individual countries and regions.
- Comments on the latest trade negotiations.
- 25 June, 2019 in Hopes of stabilisation in world trade dashed again
- 24 May, 2019 in Tentative signs of stabilisation in world trade
- 26 April, 2019 in Global trade volumes set to contract again in Q1
- 27 March, 2019 in World trade will struggle to grow this year
- 7 March, 2019 in World trade contracted most since financial crisis in Q4
- 28 January, 2019 in Recent weakness a sign of things to come
- 23 November, 2018 in Further weakness on the horizon
- 25 October, 2018 in Likely to lose momentum
- 25 September, 2018 in Further slowdown likely
- 24 August, 2018 in Coming to a halt?
- 25 July, 2018 in World trade losing momentum, but not collapsing
- 25 June, 2018 in World trade makes a partial recovery as tensions build