Global Trade Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page summary of recent developments in world and regional trade flows.
- Provides a broad assessment of trends in global trade.
- Makes connections between individual countries and regions.
- Comments on the latest trade negotiations.
- 26 May, 2021 in Higher costs and delays are not damaging demand
- 23 April, 2021 in Little sign of disruption from Suez blockage
- 25 March, 2021 in Suez blockage could add to pressure on shipping costs
- 26 February, 2021 in Shipping strains to ease as goods demand moderates
- 26 January, 2021 in World trade surpasses pre-virus level
- 30 November, 2020 in World trade over 90% of way back to pre-virus level
- 26 October, 2020 in World trade boosted by strong recovery in retail sales
- 25 September, 2020 in World trade has clawed back ~75% of lost ground
- 26 August, 2020 in World trade starts on the long road to recovery
- 24 July, 2020 in Global trade continues to contract
- 25 June, 2020 in Sharpest monthly contraction in world trade on record
- 27 May, 2020 in Trade volumes down for third month and worse is to come
1-12 of 91 of 8