Global Monetary Indicators Monitor
This publication provides a two-page overview of the latest trends in money and credit.
- Tracks monetary aggregates, credit conditions and policy moves.
- Analysis of overall monetary conditions and prospects.
- A focus on the major advanced economies.
- 1 February, 2019 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Jan.)
- 11 May, 2018 in Banks continue to relax lending standards
- 4 April, 2018 in Money growth slowdown is not a concern
- 15 February, 2018 in Monetary conditions little affected by market sell-off
- 11 January, 2018 in Bank lending still going strong
- 4 December, 2017 in Credit growing at a healthy pace
- 2 November, 2017 in Bank lending still rising steadily
- 2 October, 2017 in Global QE to remain positive for a while yet
- 10 August, 2017 in Credit conditions to stay loose even as QE is scaled back
- 21 June, 2017 in Conditions to remain loose despite further tightening by the Fed
- 16 May, 2017 in Global credit conditions supportive despite slowdown in US
- 13 April, 2017 in Money and credit expanding at a healthy pace
1-12 of 53 of 5