Global Inflation Watch
This quarterly publication takes a unique, global approach to forecasting inflation.
- Analysis of key drivers of inflation including commodity and labour markets, and monetary conditions.
- Comparison of inflation prospects in the major economies.
- Prospects for monetary policy in the leading advanced economies.
- 31 August, 2002 in Weaker demand and stockmarket losses will outweigh higher oil prices (Q3 02)
- 13 May, 2002 in Inflation outlook remains benign despite global recovery (Q2 02)
- 28 February, 2002 in Global inflation set to fall sharply – despite strong money growth (Q1 02)
61-63 of 63 of 6