Global Inflation Watch
This quarterly publication takes a unique, global approach to forecasting inflation.
- Analysis of key drivers of inflation including commodity and labour markets, and monetary conditions.
- Comparison of inflation prospects in the major economies.
- Prospects for monetary policy in the leading advanced economies.
- 15 December, 2015 in Inflation to rebound despite latest drop in oil prices
- 15 September, 2015 in Inflation set to rebound
- 12 June, 2015 in Oil price effect to unwind, but deflation risks persist
- 12 March, 2015 in Inflation to bounce back, but remain low
- 11 December, 2014 in Inflation to plunge…temporarily
- 12 September, 2014 in Euro-zone and Japan yet to escape from deflation threat
- 12 June, 2014 in Threat of deflation lingering in euro-zone
- 11 March, 2014 in Deflation still a bigger concern than inflation
- 13 December, 2013 in Growing risks of deflation
- 11 September, 2013 in Inflation to stay low even as the recovery picks up
- 13 June, 2013 in Inflation low and heading lower
- 7 March, 2013 in Falling commodity prices to push inflation lower