Global Inflation Watch
This quarterly publication takes a unique, global approach to forecasting inflation.
- Analysis of key drivers of inflation including commodity and labour markets, and monetary conditions.
- Comparison of inflation prospects in the major economies.
- Prospects for monetary policy in the leading advanced economies.
- 14 March, 2018 in Only tentative signs of higher inflation
- 15 December, 2017 in Core inflation likely to rise only gradually
- 13 September, 2017 in Higher inflation remains elusive
- 13 June, 2017 in Inflation to stay low despite strong labour markets
- 14 March, 2017 in Rebound in inflation is almost over
- 13 December, 2016 in Reflation in the US, but not elsewhere
- 16 September, 2016 in Hitting the target?
- 9 June, 2016 in Low inflation to persist almost everywhere
- 15 March, 2016 in Inflation to rise rapidly in the US, but not elsewhere
- 15 December, 2015 in Inflation to rebound despite latest drop in oil prices
- 15 September, 2015 in Inflation set to rebound
- 12 June, 2015 in Oil price effect to unwind, but deflation risks persist