Global Economics Update
These single-page publications contain punchy analysis of global economic issues, events and data releases.
- Timely evaluation of the latest developments.
- Forward-looking assessment of global events.
- Concise conclusions and clear charts.
- 12 May, 2021 in How far will rising commodity prices boost inflation?
- 10 May, 2021 in COVID Recovery Monitor
- 5 May, 2021 in Monitoring inflation as economies open up
- 4 May, 2021 in PMIs show that cost pressures have intensified
- 26 April, 2021 in A closer look at ‘excess’ household savings
- 23 April, 2021 in PMIs paint a positive picture with US streaking ahead
- 13 April, 2021 in Can we trust the business surveys?
- 9 April, 2021 in COVID Recovery Monitor
- 8 April, 2021 in Aggregate world trade data mask Asia/RoW disparity
- 1 April, 2021 in PMIs show further rise in manufacturers’ costs
- 24 March, 2021 in PMIs point to further recovery, strong price pressures
- 23 March, 2021 in COVID Recovery Monitor
1-12 of 919 of 77