Global Economics Update
These single-page publications contain punchy analysis of global economic issues, events and data releases.
- Timely evaluation of the latest developments.
- Forward-looking assessment of global events.
- Concise conclusions and clear charts.
- 24 May, 2017 in Further thoughts on PMIs versus GDP figures
- 17 May, 2017 in Is the euro-zone about to boost the global economy?
- 15 May, 2017 in Quick thoughts on the OPEC extension
- 11 May, 2017 in Is inflation really rising?
- 11 May, 2017 in Is the G7 due a recession?
- 8 May, 2017 in World economy can cope with slowdown in China
- 28 April, 2017 in Global growth likely to rebound after weak Q1
- 20 April, 2017 in High consumer confidence bodes well for the world economy
- 19 April, 2017 in Have inflation worries gone for good?
- 18 April, 2017 in IMF’s forecasts reflect a bright economic outlook
- 13 April, 2017 in Economics likely to trump geopolitics
- 7 April, 2017 in A brighter outlook, and higher growth forecasts