Global Economics Update
These single-page publications contain punchy analysis of global economic issues, events and data releases.
- Timely evaluation of the latest developments.
- Forward-looking assessment of global events.
- Concise conclusions and clear charts.
- 20 April, 2017 in High consumer confidence bodes well for the world economy
- 19 April, 2017 in Have inflation worries gone for good?
- 18 April, 2017 in IMF’s forecasts reflect a bright economic outlook
- 13 April, 2017 in Economics likely to trump geopolitics
- 7 April, 2017 in A brighter outlook, and higher growth forecasts
- 6 April, 2017 in Are the credit data signalling a slowdown?
- 20 March, 2017 in Strong employment growth still not lifting wages everywhere
- 17 March, 2017 in Could the world cope with another oil price slump?
- 16 March, 2017 in Are we now in a global tightening cycle?
- 15 March, 2017 in G20 business as usual despite Trump?
- 8 March, 2017 in Are the latest survey data too good to be true?
- 1 March, 2017 in What’s behind the recent surge in global growth?