Global Economics Update
These single-page publications contain punchy analysis of global economic issues, events and data releases.
- Timely evaluation of the latest developments.
- Forward-looking assessment of global events.
- Concise conclusions and clear charts.
- 10 August, 2018 in How big a worry is Turkey?
- 9 August, 2018 in A closer look at “bellwethers” of the global economy
- 6 August, 2018 in Should we worry about the slump in copper prices?
- 1 August, 2018 in PMIs point to softer Q3
- 31 July, 2018 in Strong growth in Q2 unlikely to last
- 24 July, 2018 in Surveys softer at start of Q3, but still encouraging
- 20 July, 2018 in Putting the EU’s surplus in a global context
- 16 July, 2018 in IMF’s latest projections still too optimistic
- 13 July, 2018 in What to make of flattening yield curves
- 11 July, 2018 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Jul.)
- 2 July, 2018 in Surveys point to rebound in Q2, despite trade jitters
- 22 June, 2018 in Advanced economies entering Q3 with momentum