Global Economics Update
These single-page publications contain punchy analysis of global economic issues, events and data releases.
- Timely evaluation of the latest developments.
- Forward-looking assessment of global events.
- Concise conclusions and clear charts.
- 17 October, 2017 in What are the prospects for fiscal policy?
- 12 October, 2017 in Do rate hikes lead to recessions?
- 10 October, 2017 in Three quick points on the IMF’s latest projections
- 26 September, 2017 in What to make of the recent jump in oil prices
- 19 September, 2017 in Unwinding QE won’t reverse its effects
- 15 September, 2017 in How far will the global tightening cycle go?
- 4 September, 2017 in Six key questions and answers about North Korea
- 31 August, 2017 in Household finances quite strong, despite low savings rates
- 23 August, 2017 in Consumer confidence still resilient
- 18 August, 2017 in What is the Taylor Rule telling us?
- 17 August, 2017 in Credit conditions set to remain supportive
- 11 August, 2017 in When will core inflation pick up?