Global Economics Update
These single-page publications contain punchy analysis of global economic issues, events and data releases.
- Timely evaluation of the latest developments.
- Forward-looking assessment of global events.
- Concise conclusions and clear charts.
- 16 October, 2018 in Is the Phillips Curve back from the dead?
- 12 October, 2018 in World trade likely to slow, but not collapse
- 9 October, 2018 in Four points on the IMF’s latest projections
- 5 October, 2018 in Should we fear oil at $100pb?
- 3 October, 2018 in Another look at the threat from quantitative tightening
- 1 October, 2018 in Surveys weaken at the end of Q3
- 21 September, 2018 in PMIs stable at the end of Q3
- 21 September, 2018 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Sep.)
- 19 September, 2018 in Oil prices likely to fall and drag down inflation
- 13 September, 2018 in Looking for the next Lehman’s means missing new risks
- 12 September, 2018 in Can corporates cope with higher interest rates?
- 11 September, 2018 in The macroeconomic fallout from a China-US trade war