Global Economics Update
These single-page publications contain punchy analysis of global economic issues, events and data releases.
- Timely evaluation of the latest developments.
- Forward-looking assessment of global events.
- Concise conclusions and clear charts.
- 18 June, 2019 in Rising wage growth won’t prevent policy loosening
- 14 June, 2019 in What do oil price moves mean for core inflation?
- 6 June, 2019 in Escalation of trade war to raise hit to global GDP to 0.5%
- 3 June, 2019 in Trade war doesn’t account for much of the global slowdown
- 3 June, 2019 in Global industry now in recession?
- 28 May, 2019 in What to make of this year’s elections
- 23 May, 2019 in Weak PMIs add to evidence of a slowdown in Q2
- 16 May, 2019 in Q1 resilience won’t mark the end of the global slowdown
- 15 May, 2019 in PBOC and Fed policy loosening won’t hinge on tariffs
- 8 May, 2019 in The implications of a collapse in US/China trade talks
- 2 May, 2019 in Global industry still struggling
- 2 May, 2019 in Why are the surveys weaker than the “hard” data?
1-12 of 732 of 61