Global Economics Update
These single-page publications contain punchy analysis of global economic issues, events and data releases.
- Timely evaluation of the latest developments.
- Forward-looking assessment of global events.
- Concise conclusions and clear charts.
- 11 December, 2017 in Why are confident households not spending more?
- 8 December, 2017 in Bitcoin bubble is a curiosity, but not a big worry
- 22 November, 2017 in Is the yield curve a crystal ball for future growth?
- 17 November, 2017 in Households mostly well placed for policy tightening
- 16 November, 2017 in Prospects for world trade quite good, despite Trump
- 15 November, 2017 in Brexit: so far, so good?
- 9 November, 2017 in Four charts on the latest oil price move
- 31 October, 2017 in Global economy to remain in good shape
- 30 October, 2017 in Catalonia impasse is not a new euro-zone crisis
- 27 October, 2017 in “Global QE” to slow only gradually
- 17 October, 2017 in What are the prospects for fiscal policy?
- 12 October, 2017 in Do rate hikes lead to recessions?