Global Economics Update
These single-page publications contain punchy analysis of global economic issues, events and data releases.
- Timely evaluation of the latest developments.
- Forward-looking assessment of global events.
- Concise conclusions and clear charts.
- 22 June, 2017 in Central bankers will stick to 2% inflation targets for now
- 20 June, 2017 in Is monetary policy really so accommodative?
- 15 June, 2017 in Other major central banks in no hurry to follow the Fed
- 14 June, 2017 in Are the G7 heading for a new growth record?
- 25 May, 2017 in Fed’s balance sheet plans not a big concern
- 24 May, 2017 in Further thoughts on PMIs versus GDP figures
- 17 May, 2017 in Is the euro-zone about to boost the global economy?
- 15 May, 2017 in Quick thoughts on the OPEC extension
- 11 May, 2017 in Is inflation really rising?
- 11 May, 2017 in Is the G7 due a recession?
- 8 May, 2017 in World economy can cope with slowdown in China
- 28 April, 2017 in Global growth likely to rebound after weak Q1