Global Economics Update
These single-page publications contain punchy analysis of global economic issues, events and data releases.
- Timely evaluation of the latest developments.
- Forward-looking assessment of global events.
- Concise conclusions and clear charts.
- 14 February, 2019 in Euro-zone/US divergence to narrow as US slows
- 8 February, 2019 in Capital Economics Financial Conditions Indices
- 7 February, 2019 in The possible bright spots in the economic gloom
- 1 February, 2019 in Shifting down a gear
- 1 February, 2019 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Jan.)
- 31 January, 2019 in Modern Monetary Theory creates more problems than it solves
- 25 January, 2019 in Will rising unemployment resurrect the Phillips Curve?
- 24 January, 2019 in Industry slowdown has further to run
- 24 January, 2019 in What is behind the global slowdown?
- 23 January, 2019 in Chinese slowdown one of many reasons for concern
- 17 January, 2019 in UK political chaos not a big threat to global economy
- 17 January, 2019 in House prices most vulnerable in Hong Kong & Canada