Global Economics Update
These single-page publications contain punchy analysis of global economic issues, events and data releases.
- Timely evaluation of the latest developments.
- Forward-looking assessment of global events.
- Concise conclusions and clear charts.
- 19 March, 2018 in Can the G20 avert a trade war?
- 6 March, 2018 in Are the PMIs getting it wrong?
- 2 March, 2018 in How big a deal are the US tariffs?
- 23 February, 2018 in Could the Phillips Curve be L-shaped?
- 13 February, 2018 in Is inflation about to take off?
- 6 February, 2018 in How will the market moves affect the economy?
- 30 January, 2018 in Global growth prospects still bright, after strong Q4
- 23 January, 2018 in Will blockchain live up to its hype?
- 22 January, 2018 in IMF forecasts too optimistic (as usual)
- 12 January, 2018 in Oil at $70pb is not a threat to the global economy
- 10 January, 2018 in Will the global recovery de-synchronise in 2018?
- 9 January, 2018 in 2018 should be another good year for consumers