Global Economics Update
These single-page publications contain punchy analysis of global economic issues, events and data releases.
- Timely evaluation of the latest developments.
- Forward-looking assessment of global events.
- Concise conclusions and clear charts.
- 22 June, 2018 in Advanced economies entering Q3 with momentum
- 20 June, 2018 in Wage growth generally still subdued
- 13 June, 2018 in Assessing the impact of an “all-out” trade war
- 12 June, 2018 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Jun.)
- 8 June, 2018 in Household balance sheets still in decent shape
- 31 May, 2018 in Banks outside the euro-zone not too exposed to Italy
- 29 May, 2018 in Six key questions and answers about Italy
- 17 May, 2018 in Household spending growth likely to rebound in Q2
- 15 May, 2018 in Is the world now less sensitive to oil prices?
- 10 May, 2018 in EM weakness to contribute to global slowdown
- 2 May, 2018 in Synchronised slowdown probably just temporary
- 24 April, 2018 in World economy can cope with higher oil prices