Global Economics Update
These single-page publications contain punchy analysis of global economic issues, events and data releases.
- Timely evaluation of the latest developments.
- Forward-looking assessment of global events.
- Concise conclusions and clear charts.
- 24 March, 2017 in Flash PMIs (Mar.)
- 20 March, 2017 in Strong employment growth still not lifting wages everywhere
- 17 March, 2017 in Could the world cope with another oil price slump?
- 16 March, 2017 in Are we now in a global tightening cycle?
- 15 March, 2017 in G20 business as usual despite Trump?
- 8 March, 2017 in Are the latest survey data too good to be true?
- 1 March, 2017 in Global Manufacturing PMI (Feb.)
- 1 March, 2017 in What’s behind the recent surge in global growth?
- 21 February, 2017 in Flash PMIs (Feb.)
- 21 February, 2017 in Is QE about to go into reverse?
- 17 February, 2017 in Faster nominal GDP growth helping to bring down debt ratios
- 16 February, 2017 in President Trump has little power over currency markets