Global Economics Update
These single-page publications contain punchy analysis of global economic issues, events and data releases.
- Timely evaluation of the latest developments.
- Forward-looking assessment of global events.
- Concise conclusions and clear charts.
- 18 April, 2019 in Soft PMIs dampen optimism about a global turnaround
- 12 April, 2019 in Labour markets unlikely to loosen significantly
- 5 April, 2019 in Breaking down the slowdown in world trade
- 1 April, 2019 in Global manufacturing downturn starting to bottom out?
- 26 March, 2019 in Inverted yield curve another signal of weaker growth
- 22 March, 2019 in Manufacturing malaise shows no signs of abating
- 13 March, 2019 in Brexit mess still not a big threat to world economy
- 13 March, 2019 in What’s behind the global slowdown?
- 4 March, 2019 in US/China deal is limited comfort for global economy
- 4 March, 2019 in How big is the threat to central bank independence?
- 1 March, 2019 in Industrial downturn deepens
- 1 March, 2019 in Inventories data also hint at a slowdown
1-12 of 719 of 60