Global Economics Update
These single-page publications contain punchy analysis of global economic issues, events and data releases.
- Timely evaluation of the latest developments.
- Forward-looking assessment of global events.
- Concise conclusions and clear charts.
- 14 December, 2018 in Ten key calls for 2019 and beyond
- 14 December, 2018 in Soft business surveys a sign of things to come
- 3 December, 2018 in Industry slowdown has further to run
- 29 November, 2018 in G20…or Xi20?
- 27 November, 2018 in Slump in oil prices a small plus for global growth
- 23 November, 2018 in Surveys point to slower growth in Q4
- 20 November, 2018 in Households can cope with rate hikes (in most cases)
- 15 November, 2018 in Four questions and answers about leveraged loans
- 8 November, 2018 in China stimulus will not prevent global slowdown
- 1 November, 2018 in Industry slowdown far from over
- 30 October, 2018 in UK budget not a sign of global policy loosening
- 30 October, 2018 in World economy to slow further