Global Economics Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a snapshot of the world economy.
- Clear views on the major economies.
- Over fifty charts which bring you up-to-date on the latest developments.
- Forward-looking analysis using the most timely survey and hard data.
- 6 June, 2019 in Further signs of weakness
- 3 May, 2019 in Upturn in global growth unlikely to last
- 3 April, 2019 in Divergent surveys offer limited hope
- 6 March, 2019 in Early hard data bode ill for Q1
- 6 February, 2019 in Weakness focused in the euro-zone and Asia
- 4 January, 2019 in The cycle is turning
- 6 December, 2018 in Entering 2019 on a weaker footing
- 6 November, 2018 in Slowdown ahead
- 4 October, 2018 in Third-quarter slowdown a sign of things to come
- 7 September, 2018 in Economy holding up despite EM problems
- 3 August, 2018 in Strong growth unlikely to last
- 5 July, 2018 in Global growth rebounds despite “trade war” fears
1-12 of 77 of 7