Global Economics Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a snapshot of the world economy.
- Clear views on the major economies.
- Over fifty charts which bring you up-to-date on the latest developments.
- Forward-looking analysis using the most timely survey and hard data.
- 6 April, 2018 in Global growth may have peaked in Q1
- 5 March, 2018 in Trade spat not (yet) a big deal for global growth
- 5 February, 2018 in Is the equity slump a sign of things to come?
- 5 January, 2018 in World economy entering 2018 on a firm footing
- 6 December, 2017 in Shifting up another gear?
- 7 November, 2017 in Full steam ahead in Q4
- 4 October, 2017 in Motoring along
- 6 September, 2017 in World economy resilient despite geopolitical tensions
- 3 August, 2017 in Strong growth continues at start of Q3…
- 6 July, 2017 in Low-inflation recovery continues
- 5 June, 2017 in Strong growth, weak inflation
- 4 May, 2017 in Weak Q1 global growth just a blip