Global Economics Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a snapshot of the world economy.
- Clear views on the major economies.
- Over fifty charts which bring you up-to-date on the latest developments.
- Forward-looking analysis using the most timely survey and hard data.
- 6 December, 2018 in Entering 2019 on a weaker footing
- 6 November, 2018 in Slowdown ahead
- 4 October, 2018 in Third-quarter slowdown a sign of things to come
- 7 September, 2018 in Economy holding up despite EM problems
- 3 August, 2018 in Strong growth unlikely to last
- 5 July, 2018 in Global growth rebounds despite “trade war” fears
- 5 June, 2018 in World economy resilient to renewed trade tensions
- 4 May, 2018 in Another first-quarter blip
- 6 April, 2018 in Global growth may have peaked in Q1
- 5 March, 2018 in Trade spat not (yet) a big deal for global growth
- 5 February, 2018 in Is the equity slump a sign of things to come?
- 5 January, 2018 in World economy entering 2018 on a firm footing