Global Economic Outlook
This quarterly publication sets out our forecasts for the world as a whole and for numerous advanced and emerging economies.
- A concise summary of our views on the major themes and trends in the global economy.
- Independent analysis by our regional and country economists.
- Forecasts for over forty economies and for commodity prices.
- 18 April, 2019 in Much too soon to call a recovery
- 22 January, 2019 in World poised for slowest growth in a decade
- 22 October, 2018 in Past the peak
- 19 July, 2018 in Slowdown coming, regardless of trade war
- 20 April, 2018 in Slowdown on the horizon
- 19 January, 2018 in Another year of solid growth
- 19 October, 2017 in Tighter policy won’t derail global recovery
- 19 July, 2017 in Strong growth, weak inflation
- 11 April, 2017 in A rising tide
- 20 January, 2017 in Trumped up?
- 19 October, 2016 in Steady as she goes
- 22 July, 2016 in Life after Brexit
1-12 of 69 of 6