Global Economic Outlook
This quarterly publication sets out our forecasts for the world as a whole and for numerous advanced and emerging economies.
- A concise summary of our views on the major themes and trends in the global economy.
- Independent analysis by our regional and country economists.
- Forecasts for over forty economies and for commodity prices.
- 23 April, 2021 in Recovery to proceed apace despite rising risks to EMs
- 22 October, 2020 in Divergence widens as second waves hit
- 27 July, 2020 in Recovery to wane as economies diverge
- 23 April, 2020 in Worst global recession since WWII
- 27 January, 2020 in Nearing a trough
- 17 October, 2019 in Central banks have more work to do
- 19 July, 2019 in Weak growth to persist despite policy loosening
- 18 April, 2019 in Much too soon to call a recovery
- 22 January, 2019 in World poised for slowest growth in a decade
- 22 October, 2018 in Past the peak
- 19 July, 2018 in Slowdown coming, regardless of trade war
- 20 April, 2018 in Slowdown on the horizon
1-12 of 76 of 7