Global Central Bank Watch
This monthly publication analyses monetary policy in the largest advanced economies and a selection of emerging economies. The focus is on themes and policy conditions at the aggregate level rather than detailed analysis for individual countries.
- Forecasts for central bank decisions in twenty economies.
- Commentary on the latest policy changes.
- Analysis of major trends in global monetary policy.
- 29 October, 2013 in QE has costs as well as benefits
- 23 September, 2013 in Is “forward guidance” a step backwards?
- 30 August, 2013 in Monetary conditions to stay loose despite Fed tapering
- 29 July, 2013 in ‘‘Forward guidance’’ to have limited impact
- 17 June, 2013 in Is the end of ample “cheap money” nigh?