Global Central Bank Watch
This monthly publication analyses monetary policy in the largest advanced economies and a selection of emerging economies. The focus is on themes and policy conditions at the aggregate level rather than detailed analysis for individual countries.
- Forecasts for central bank decisions in twenty economies.
- Commentary on the latest policy changes.
- Analysis of major trends in global monetary policy.
- 27 February, 2017 in Policy divergence set to resume, but probably not until June
- 27 January, 2017 in Era of global QE not over yet
- 30 November, 2016 in How will Trump’s victory affect global monetary policy?
- 28 October, 2016 in Are political attacks on central banks just “noise”?
- 30 September, 2016 in Are yield ceilings the future for monetary policy?
- 1 September, 2016 in Could policymakers cope with another downturn?
- 29 July, 2016 in Yet more policy easing to come
- 29 June, 2016 in How much has “Brexit” changed prospects for monetary policy?
- 25 May, 2016 in How will the UK referendum affect global monetary policy?
- 28 April, 2016 in What next for negative rates?
- 24 March, 2016 in What do tightening labour markets mean for monetary policy?
- 25 February, 2016 in Have central banks run out of ammunition?