FX Markets Weekly Wrap
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in global currency markets, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 3 September, 2021 in Dollar remains on the back foot after August payrolls
- 27 August, 2021 in Dollar rally reverses on dovish Powell; payrolls coming up
- 20 August, 2021 in Dollar rally continues as Jackson Hole approaches
- 13 August, 2021 in Dollar rally takes a breather as US Treasury yields stall
- 6 August, 2021 in Dollar resumes its rally on the back of strong US data
- 30 July, 2021 in Dollar rally pauses as Fed & US data disappoint
- 23 July, 2021 in The FOMC announcement may extend the dollar rally
- 16 July, 2021 in Dollar continues to edge higher despite stalling US yields
- 9 July, 2021 in Growth concerns buoy the dollar despite falling US yields
- 2 July, 2021 in The US dollar rally may have further to run
- 25 June, 2021 in US ISM and payrolls could add fuel to the dollar rally
- 18 June, 2021 in Fed surprise points to further dollar strength
13-24 of 29 of 3