FX Markets Weekly Wrap
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in global currency markets, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 21 January, 2022 in Fed guidance could revive the rally in the US dollar
- 14 January, 2022 in We do not expect the recent dollar weakness to last
- 7 January, 2022 in Slow start to 2022 for FX markets ahead of US inflation
- 17 December, 2021 in Game of two halves ends with a whimper, not a bang
- 10 December, 2021 in Diverging monetary policies may extend the USD rally
- 3 December, 2021 in FX markets likely to remain volatile into year-end
- 26 November, 2021 in COVID throws another curveball
- 19 November, 2021 in Continued dollar rally looks increasingly likely
- 12 November, 2021 in Dollar rally may have further to run
- 5 November, 2021 in Dollar rallies & sterling drops on confusing BoE messaging
- 29 October, 2021 in Currencies stay mostly calm amid carnage in bond markets
- 22 October, 2021 in US dollar edges lower ahead of next round of CB meetings
1-12 of 35 of 3