FX Markets Weekly Wrap
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in global currency markets, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 15 October, 2021 in US dollar falls back as Treasury yields edge down
- 8 October, 2021 in Dollar rally loses steam following weak payrolls data
- 1 October, 2021 in Dollar continues to march higher ahead of October payrolls
- 24 September, 2021 in Hawkish Fed & China risks point to a stronger dollar
- 17 September, 2021 in Dollar edges higher ahead of the September FOMC meeting
- 10 September, 2021 in Dollar rebound looks unconvincing
- 3 September, 2021 in Dollar remains on the back foot after August payrolls
- 27 August, 2021 in Dollar rally reverses on dovish Powell; payrolls coming up
- 20 August, 2021 in Dollar rally continues as Jackson Hole approaches
- 13 August, 2021 in Dollar rally takes a breather as US Treasury yields stall
- 6 August, 2021 in Dollar resumes its rally on the back of strong US data
- 30 July, 2021 in Dollar rally pauses as Fed & US data disappoint
1-12 of 23 of 2