FX Markets Update
Frequent succinct analysis, covering the implications of a topical issue.
- Tackles a current issue and considers the implications for future asset returns.
- Contains concise analysis – typically one page.
- Communicates our views in way that is quick and easy to read.
- 25 September, 2020 in Stronger renminbi may help other currencies in the region
- 11 September, 2020 in Despite ECB, we see upside risks to our euro forecast
- 19 August, 2020 in Rumours of the dollar’s demise are greatly exaggerated
- 18 August, 2020 in Real rate differentials may continue to weigh on US dollar
- 24 July, 2020 in Joint rally in euro & BTPs may not be over yet
- 20 July, 2020 in We expect the dollar to come under renewed pressure
- 26 June, 2020 in We expect more upside for the euro & many E-Z assets
- 19 June, 2020 in We expect commodity currencies to make further ground
- 16 June, 2020 in We think that most EM currencies will rebound further
- 12 June, 2020 in We think that the US dollar will weaken further
- 17 April, 2020 in EM currency recovery unlikely to match 2009-10
- 1 April, 2020 in EM currencies likely to rebound, but risks remain high
49-60 of 65 of 6