FX Markets Update
Frequent succinct analysis, covering the implications of a topical issue.
- Tackles a current issue and considers the implications for future asset returns.
- Contains concise analysis – typically one page.
- Communicates our views in way that is quick and easy to read.
- 15 October, 2021 in We don’t expect tapering to be a key driver of the US dollar
- 14 October, 2021 in We expect the rally in commodity currencies to be short-lived
- 7 October, 2021 in We think the Norwegian krone’s rally is nearing its end
- 1 October, 2021 in Slowing global growth may continue to help the US dollar
- 24 September, 2021 in The curious case of the super-stable renminbi
- 17 September, 2021 in Canada’s election unlikely to be a key driver of the loonie
- 16 September, 2021 in What China’s economic slowdown may mean for FX markets
- 2 September, 2021 in We expect the Swedish krona to outperform the UK pound
- 26 August, 2021 in Our views on the US dollar’s long-term prospects
- 13 August, 2021 in We expect rising UST yields to extend the dollar’s rally
- 11 August, 2021 in We expect commodity currencies to remain under pressure
- 4 August, 2021 in What would it take to generate a much stronger US dollar?
1-12 of 57 of 5