FX Markets Chart Book
Key Data Summary
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in global currency markets in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 30 June, 2022 in We expect the US dollar to continue trending higher
- 27 May, 2022 in We think the dollar rally will eventually resume
- 20 May, 2022 in Markets are creaking but not (yet) breaking
- 31 March, 2022 in We think the dollar rally has stalled, not ended
- 4 March, 2022 in The Russia-Ukraine war and currency markets
- 3 March, 2022 in Some signs of strains in markets but no panic yet
- 17 December, 2021 in We expect the rally in the dollar to continue in 2022
- 19 November, 2021 in US dollar bull market might just be getting started
- 11 October, 2021 in Dollar reaches a crossroad
- 27 August, 2021 in We expect the US dollar will appreciate further
- 27 July, 2021 in We expect more upside for the US dollar
- 24 June, 2021 in We think the rally in the US dollar has further to run
1-12 of 12 of 1