European Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the main European economies, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 20 September, 2004 in Labour market competitiveness – still a long way to go
- 13 September, 2004 in ECB’s optimism on domestic growth still to be justified
- 6 September, 2004 in Stability Pact proposals sensible, but political will still lacking
- 30 August, 2004 in ECB caught between a barrel and a hard place
- 23 August, 2004 in Headlines or Hard Data: What is Really Driving Markets?
- 16 August, 2004 in In search of good news
- 9 August, 2004 in Euro-zone growth to drop back in H2
- 2 August, 2004 in Data to highlight two-speed recovery
- 26 July, 2004 in Confidence indicators to highlight weakness of domestic demand
841-849 of 849 of 71