European Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the main European economies, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 22 January, 2021 in Inflation to stay much lower in euro-zone than US
- 15 January, 2021 in Virus data cloud Q1 outlook, Italian politics in turmoil
- 8 January, 2021 in Fast-spreading virus, slow vaccinations
- 18 December, 2020 in Lessons for 2021
- 11 December, 2020 in Virus restrictions continue, ECB provides more support
- 4 December, 2020 in Ailing economy to get policy booster
- 27 November, 2020 in Q4 contraction before fairly quick rebound in 2021
- 20 November, 2020 in ECB to give economy a shot in the arm
- 13 November, 2020 in Vaccine optimism but restrictions take their toll
- 6 November, 2020 in GDP to fall by about 3% q/q in Q4
- 30 October, 2020 in Another lockdown, another downturn
- 23 October, 2020 in Gloomy outlook warrants more stimulus
13-24 of 849 of 71